1.- Pilot

It was just another shitty day for Camila in school. S he was sick of people of everybody she didn't have any friends except for Dinah that was her best friends since they entered high school. Of course like in every high school there were the popular guys, the nerdi guys, the sport guys the cheerleaders, the badass ones, etc. Camila always felt alone because she was bother almost by everyone. She was in the nerdi ones she was the smartest kid in the whole school and if someone ever spent time with her was because of homework. She had to help everybody because they would be mean to her if she didn't do it. One day Lauren needed help in math, Lauren was in the badass kids. When Lauren needed help she didn't know what to do and some of her friends told her to go with Camila at the library to ask for it. Lauren searched for Camila and she found her and told her
"Hey, are you Camila?"
"Yes, I am. I think you are coming with me to ask for some help right?" Camila answered her.
"Yeah" Lauren respond.
"Okay" Camila said.
"You will go to Demi's (the name of a restaurant) after school" commanded Lauren.
Camila assented.

Camila went to her next class, Lauren did the same. Camila had her next class with Dinah, and they didn't stop talking.
Camila said "hey, today one of the badass girls asked for help. She seemed very intimidating but she has this gorgeous green eyes..."
"Wow, hold on your horses I thought you never looked into people's eyes, I thought you were to shy" Dinah said.
Camila thought about what Dinah had just said. Camila started blushing about the fact that Dinah was wondering something.
Dinah looked surprised at Camila "OMG mila, I think you have a crush on her"
"No of course I don't" the smallest girl was lying.
"Yes you have, but wait what was her name?" Dinah asked.
"I don't know"
"Oh that's so cute that's love at first sight."
"Stop, I don't have a crush on her I just really liked her eyes" Camila knew she was lying the moment she saw Lauren se thought she had the most beautiful eyes she has ever seen.
The school ended and Camila went to Demi's that was just a few blocks away.

Camila asked for a table and waited for Lauren that was 10 minutes late.
"So.... What do you need help for?" Camila asked.

Lauren said " I'm really having troubles with math but well I didn't care before but my parents told me they would got me out of school If I failed"

Camila took out her math notes.
"Well I think you're lucky because math is the thing I'm better with"

"Oh, but well Idc but you have to do all my homeworks" Lauren said

Camila looked a little bit confused "But how are you going to pass the exam if you don't practice... Wait I didn't hear your name. can you tell me your name?"

Lauren said "well yeah I didn't think of that but well I don't have enough time I have to go. please give me your address so I can go there next week on Monday so we can study there. Oh by the way I'm Lauren"

Camila saw Lauren going out of the restaurant and wouldn't stop think how beautiful she was every time they had eye contact Camila felt butterflies in her belly. It was just the beginning of the week and Camila had to wait one week.

In the other side of the story Lauren went with her friends Ally and NORMANI that were the the most gossip girls in the school, and of course they judged everybody.
Lauren went to Ally's house to watch a movie and she said "do you like nerdi Camila?"

Ally said "no, I think she's really weird and she has no life no one could be that smart" NORMANI agreed with her

"Well yeah she's really weird and really different but I have to admit she's pretty smart she's helping me with math and I'm going to her place next week"

"Poor you" said NORMANI and Ally was laughing.

"Well idc because I will do anything to get a better grade so I'll just wait till next week" Lauren said.