Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV:

Jimin came to me earlier and said that Taehyung was really heartbroken and he tried to talk to him, but he wouldn't say anything about why he was so upset. I asked if I should go talk to him, but Jimin shook his head.
"It's not worth bothering him even more if he won't even talk to me." He said sadly.

What was depressing Taehyung so much to where he wouldn't talk to even Jimin?

The next day, Taehyung didn't come out of his room. I sent a glance at Jimin and he returned it, sighing before he hesitantly nodded to me. I stood up and walked to his room, knocking lightly on the door.
"Who is it?" A tired voice sounded from inside the room.
"Jungkook." I answered, swallowing hard.
"Yes? What is it?" Taehyung said weakly.
"Can I come in?" I asked nervously.
"Why?"
"Because, I want to talk to you."
"About what?"
"Just please, can you let me in?" I pleaded. There was a pause. Then the door clicked open and there was Taehyung. He looked like he hadn't slept in quite some time. His eyes were red and puffy from crying a lot, and they were dull. "Tae, what's wrong?" I asked gently.
"Nothing." He lied. I knew that was a lie, anyone could easily see that he was not okay.
"Please, just tell me what's going on...you look so sorrowful." I begged. "You need help."
"With what? I'm fine. Why is everybody so concerned about me right now? Weird. Just cause I cry that means that people start caring? When did this shit start? Huh? Just because I cry, it means that I need help?" Taehyung replied, his voice was sharp and taut.
"No-no, it's not like that! I just wanted to know what's got you upset lately, and if you wanted to talk to someone about it."
"I'm good. No need to try to help me."
"Talking to someone is always good...."
"Yeah and I've tried that."
"Well, that's good...I just...wanted to get you in a better mood...y-you've locked yourself in a room for three days, have you eaten? You can't have been comfortably surviving in there...T-Taehyung, we care about you. That's why we're bothering you so much." I started to cry. He pulled me in for a hug.
"Everything will be alright soon, got it?" He whispered. He started tearing up.
"Got it." I nodded subtly.
"Okay." He said as we parted. He turned around and closed the door behind him.
"That was a bit successful...not really though. He still wouldn't tell me what was making him so sad. I guess he doesn't want us bothering him anymore. He said everything will be okay soon...I don't know what he means by that." I said to Jimin.
"Me neither. But I guess it will." Jimin replied and we hugged. When we parted, I gave him a small kiss.

"Everything will be okay soon enough."