Chapter 1

Taehyung's POV:

I walked down a small hallway in the hotel building. After I got breakfast, I went back up to our room on the top floor, the 10th floor. As I walked by I saw both of my crushes, Jimin and Jungkook, talking together. I sighed. We all knew that they were dating...but I was jealous. I had a crush on both of them, but they have a relationship with each other! The next day, I saw them kissing in the hallway next to a window. The dawn light filtered in and made it so beautiful. Not for my heart.

They loved each other...but not me. They had no idea what kind of knots I got my mind into. Honestly if I just didn't exist...maybe life would be better. They wouldn't have me bothering them all the time, they wouldn't be in my thoughts all the time, yeah yeah. All that stuff. I should talk to Yoongi. Believe it or not, he was good to talk to and he could be a counselor.

I walked into his room. He opened his eyes and took his air pods out, pausing his music. "What's up?" He asked.
"I don't know what to do about this. My crush on the two; Jimin and Jungkook."
"Hey, it's okay. Be happy for them. As long as they're happy, you should be happy. And they are. They are happy, with each other. Wouldn't you feel that way if you were with one of them?"
"Yes...but I would always have another nagging crush at the other one too."
"Okay...what if one of them likes you like that? Not unfaithful because you like them the same? What if they both do?"
"What if. What if they liked me. What if pigs can fly!" I felt my eyes tearing up.
"What if! What if! It's just something to say when I know nothing like that will ever, ever happen!" I cried. "They are perfectly fine with each other. They don't need me messing up everything. You're right. I should be happy for them and I should also mind my own business!"

Jimin came in about 2 minutes after I burst out at Yoongi.
"Is everything okay? I heard some yelling." He said, then he looked at me. "Taehyung, what is it? Is everything alright?" He repeated.
"Everything is just fine. I'm good...."
"No, you're not. You're crying, Tae...I hate to see you upset, please tell me what's bothering you." Jimin said softly.
"....It's nothing...." I shook my head.
"You sure you're okay?" He asked.
"Yes, don't worry about me. It doesn't matter." I closed my eyes, letting tears stream down my cheeks. He pulled me into a hug.
"I'm here if you need me." He said finally and stood up, walking out of the room.

"Taehyung, he cares about you. You need to know that. Think of how he and Jungkook would react if they lost you."
"He...he doesn't know. He is happy and everything is fine, yeah." I murmured, looking at the window. "Thanks Yoongi. I really appreciate your help."
"Anything I can do to make you feel better." Yoongi said. I walked out of his room and into my room.

I fell asleep after about half an hour of staring at the wall.

He doesn't love me. Neither of them do. No one loves me. They don't understand what it's like to have to go on like this....