Dream

(Kat pov)

"K. Mine was about my dad. He came back but he was kind and nice. It was weird! But my mom took my dads place. *sniffles* Sorry *wipes eyes* Well that's it" everyone looked at me like they where clueless except Elly. Got ta love her.

(Kris pov)

Everyone turns to me and Kat yelled. "Yay Kris turn!" god she needs to give up that nos of hers. "Um okay. Well there was this guy with black wholes as eyes and knifes as teeth but he had no hands.He was chasing me and almost killed me but I got up and ran away. That's it" "Ahhh! Shit Phinex don't do that" after that everyone laughed including me. "Thanks man you just made my day" Kat just started to glare at us god I love pissing her off.

(Elly pov)

Thank god no one found out about her dad. They just think he's dead. "Elly, Elly! Elly!!!" "What Kat?" "Your turn" "Oh well I dreamed of you off nos and all chilled out" "Now that's a nightmare" she says as she looks like a spider crawled up her back.

(Trenton pov)

ha ha it's fun messing with Kat. "Shit. She just bit me!" *Kat sticks out her tongue* "Any way my dream was about us" "Tell! Tell! Pweez! Pweeeeez!!!" after my laughing fit I continue. "Well Phinex and Kat where together and Elly and Kris was but I was with Britney" "No way in hell!" Kat and Phinex yell together.

(Phinex pov)

Shit my dream was me and Kat. Hmmm I'll make it up "Well mine was us guys playing football like we used to and the girls where back to normal" everyone laughed and headed to class.