Next day

(Phinex pov)

I woke up to wonderland by Jason Munday & Alex Carpenter. I check my phone and it was kat calling me.

(Call convo)

Me: "Hello, How may I help ya?"

Her: "Umm... Can you meet me at the park as soon as possible" she asks in a shaky voice.

Me: "Yeah I'm on my way right now" she hanged up after that.

(Kat pov)

I hope he gets here soon. I don't know what I'll do if he doesn't show up. *sits down and starts writing*

(letter)

I'm sorry mom but I can't live there anymore it's to hard on me i can't take the beatings anymore just remember that I love you and even though I'm not going to be around even if I want to you will always be in my heart

(end of letter)

"Hey there you are" Phinex says making me jump three feet in the air. "Sorry did I scare you?" He says between laughing fits. "Yeah jerk! But hey can you do me a favor?" "Maybe, What is the favor?" "I just need you to give this to my mom and if my dads there don't trust me on that" "Can I read it?" "NO!!! Just give it to my mom and that's all. Now I got to go bye" *gives letter to Phinex* Now what should I do? I can't go home and I can't go to school or any of my friends houses. I'll go to the beach that way no one would find me cause I hate the beach. "Hey what are you doin here?" "Ummmm......... I can ask you the same thing aren't you supposed to be at school?" "No I always skip. What about you? You're always at school I mean you haven't missed one day of school since it started" "Because it was an escape from everything cause Elly was there. I have to go bye" I say as I'm running away trying to just get away.