Leon x reader

Requested by Tmarty1998  warning I mention sexual assault and rape in this story and men being pigs (not all but some)

I ride next to my friend and King Arthur on our way home from our most recent mission. A small battle between a neighboring patrol that was getting to comfortable watching the women of Camelot. "Well I'd say that was a successful mission right lads? Who'd fancy a drink?" I ask smiling at the men around me.

"How are you not more shaken up!" Sir Leon snaps.

"Because I knew we would win of course." I said with a fake cocky smile. Truth is I was shaken up hence the need for a drink.

"That's ridiculous. You didn't know your just to reckless to care!" He retorted.

"Leon enough." Arthur spoke up. Leon hugged angrily but said nothing more. This wasn't the
first time Sir Leon had gotten upset about my lack of fear. Or lack of showing it at least. Maybe because I'm a woman maybe because Of something else but ether way he hated my lack of fear.

Once we got to the small pub near the castle I pushed the thoughts away as we all dismounted our horses leaving them outside. As everyone went inside I stayed back petting my horse stealing my nerves. I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder and knew it was Arthur's.

"Don't worry Arthur I'm fine really." I whispered.

"It's just... I know how men like that make you fell y/n. And I want you to know it's alright to not be fine." He said gently. I turned around my eyes fixed on him.

"You don't get it Arthur. I have to be, it's-it's the ya only way that I can protect myself. If I'm cocky and reassured no one will see the pain. No one will think anything of this talk other than two friends talking. And that's what I need. I don't need anymore sympathy looks."

I walked into the pub grabbing another round for my fellow knights seeing as they already went threw one this would be an interesting night for sure.

Time skip (third person p.o.v)

As the night progresses no one noticed Sir Leon only having one thing of beer. No one noticed the drunk man shamelessly undressing the female knight. No one noticed how the man left the pub the moment she did. And no one noticed Leon slip away.

As the night had progressed all the knights had removed there chain mail and cloaks opting instead for normal clothes. Everyone chose to drink till they forgot about the men they faced and what horrible things they saw them doing but Sir Leon however didn't drink.

When he saw his fellow knight Y/n leave the bar he thought nothing of it. Until he saw a sleezy looking drunk following after her. When he noticed he quietly slipped away.

(Your P.O.V)

As I left the pub I took a deep breathe of the cool crisp air when suddenly I was pushed against the wall. My hand went for my knife only to realize to late the person had grabbed it now holding it to my throat.

"Don't worry pretty lady I'll take care of you." A man slurred into my ear smelling heavily of body odor and alcohol.

"G-get off me!" I stuttered.

"Not so big and tough now without your other knights and your sword now huh?" He spoke degradingly.

"T-that's not true!" I tried to step on his foot and swing around at him but only managed into getting myself caught in his grasp again face to face with the man.

The man moved my arms above my head holding them with one hand as the one tracked down my body beginning to remove my clothes.

"Get your hands off of me." I tried to shout it came more as a slurred raiding of the voice. I couldn't find back the alcohol to heavy in my system.