Jelousy- Merlin x reader

Me and Arthur had a banquet tonight and I was only a little nervous. I was mainly frustrated because I knew that every girl who was there that wasn't a royal (besides myself) would be gushing over Merlin. Who just so happens to be my boyfriend... he also might be my brother Arthur's man servant.

As my handmaiden diannah helped me slip on the dress and tie the laces I felt like what I was. I felt like a princess.

I loved this dress and I knew Arthur thought about that while picking it

I loved this dress and I knew Arthur thought about that while picking it. I heard a knock on the door and signaled my handmaiden to go answer it.

"Oh! H-hello Merlin" she stuttered shyly. I heard him chuckle and say a polite hello. I blushed already just at the sound of his name and the slight sound of his chuckle. But I couldn't help but feel agitated by her stutter. It was true Merlin was quite handsome and all but it got quite annoying when every girl flirted with him. And she hadn't done it yet but she would soon. I'd say in 3.... 2..... 1.....

"You look rather handsome today. Has Arthur had you training with him and the nights you look more muscular." She shamelessly began to flirt with him just like I expected. It was no surprise she had a crush on him. Every girl in the village did. And I was lucky because he was mine. It's true I get slightly possessive over the ones I love. But he was the same way for me.

The jealousy quickly began to consume me and I spoke to her with a slight gruff time. "You May be let off until The banquet, diannah." I spoke quickly. She bowed slightly and stepped out of the door. I was facing the window when I heard the door close.

I turned around and I heard Merlin gasp. "You look beautiful my lo-" he cut himself off noticing the look on my face as I walked quickly over to him.

"What's wrong princ-" I cut him off again pulling him into a heated kiss. I felt so frustrated that we could not tell everyone. Because then I knew no one would flirt with him or try to take him from me. And I poured that frustration into the kiss. Along with all the worry I felt that he would leave me for someone he could express his love to publicly.

After a while we pulled away. "Well.... that was unexpected." He chuckled slightly. He placed a hand on my face his look softening into one still laced with concern. "But what is wrong my love?"