chapter 4

You watched as little Daniel left completely out of sight and turned to Jace and Vasco. "Where are you guys going now?" They shrugged not even knowing. "You should get home. It's late wouldn't your parents get worried?" You flinched at the word parents and recalled every second of the tragedy that happened years ago. You stayed quite tears threatening to fall. But you just shrugged them off and smiled. You couldn't tell them the truth it'd make them feel bad. So you just lied. "Oh I moved out already I live alone". You give them a sad closed eyed smile. With out realizing when you turned to them a tear was at the end of your eye about to fall. "Y/n..." You looked at them confused as the tear went away. "What?" You tilted your head confused. "Oh. Is that your bike?" Jace had quickly changed the question not wanting to hurt you. You look at the expensive bike. You sigh and nod your head biting your lip. "It's nice" you looked at him and smiled slightly. "Thanks. I can take you home I you like." You go to it and grab the helmet holding it out to him. "Nah your gonna pick me up tomorrow. So why not let Vasco go with you." Jace pushed Vasco gently towards you as he looked at you with one of those, "can I really?!", Happy yet serious face. You nod and chuckle handing him the helmet. "Here. You'll need it more than me." You watched as he put it on and sat behind you. You saw his face slightly through the clear part of the helmet. He was flustered and blushing. You chuckled and started the bike. "See ya Jace. Get home safely." You bid goodbye and drive off with Vasco holding onto you while looking around. "Yeah I live at blah blah ave near this that" you nodded and continued there. Once you got to the apartment buildings you stopped and let him off. "Thanks y/n" you smiled and grabbed the helmet from him putting it on. "No worries cinnamon. If you ever need a ride you know we're to find me." You smiled and bid goodbye to Vasco and drive off. 

The next day.☀️

You and Mira were talking when the girl next to Mira leaned over and spoke. "Mira were are you studying for the exam?" Mira looks at her and answers. "Hm I'm heading to the library later. Since school finishes early today." You look at them and smile "we should study together I'm heading there too." She looks at you about to speak but Zack got to the speaking first. "Hey Mira." She looks over and stares at him confused. "Hey I'm...going to the library too. Shall we go together? If your okay with it." You look at Zack already knowing her answer. "No". They soon begin a small quarrel about him fighting. "Look Mira....I won't fight. I promise." He gave Mira a sad look even working on you. You look at her and smile. "I'll go with you there if you want. Then I'll leave you two to be." You smile at her calmly as she nods while Zack looks at you two confused. "But you better not fight anyone without there being a absolutely good reason. I know you don't fight without a reason but just making sure". You smile and go to your seat and wait for the day to end.

Once school ended you went home to take a quick shower and grabbed a bag stuffing your books in it

Once school ended you went home to take a quick shower and grabbed a bag stuffing your books in it. You wore that outfit and hopped onto a white motorcycle instead of your usual black one. You smile and drive to Mira and yours meeting point were she was waiting. You take off your helmet at hold out and extra you brought. "W-wait were going on that!?" You nod and smile. "Gotta make a good entrance for your mans" you smile and give her the helmet. Once she put it on you helped her get on behind you. She wrapped her arms around your waist and resting her head on you. "Hold on ok." She nods and gets comfortable and tells you you can go. It took about 20 minutes to get there and as you drove closer the two of you could see Zack. You made sure to stop right infront of him and stop the bike so Mira can get off. When she got off she called for Zack and he looked at her while she took off the helmet and walked towards him after handing you the helmet. All the attention was on you due the fact you just drove up with an expensive motorcycle. Not only that, but with a really pretty girl too. You park the vehicle and walk up to the pair. "Hi sugarplum!"  He was looking at Mira blushing at her beautiful features. You chuckle and realize there was no point he's too perverted for his own good. But noticed his outfit. "You changed your clothes?" You looked at Mira as she said that. "I changed I something more comfortable!" You chuckled and pat his shoulder startling  him. "Doesn't look very comfortable" you wink knowing what he was doing. He sighed. "well you two love birds have fun! If you need me I'm gonna be single in a random corner wishing I wasn't lonely!" You walked away while they blushed cause you called them love birds. You weren't gonna lie to yourself, it pained you to see couples everywhere but you never got someone cause you only knew older rich business men and their sons who only like you for your looks and power.