chapter 8

⚠️trigger warning this chapter does contain depictions of sexaul assault and abuse please be careful and maybe skip the flash back if needed⚠️

It's been a few weeks since the scam incident. Gun had become your bodyguard. But he seems off ever since you kissed his cheek. He's been more cocky and likes to tease you alot more now. "Hey Gun?" He turned to you and hummed. "I'm going on a retreat for a school trip..." He looked at you and nodded. "ok call me if anything happens." You look at him blushing a little and sigh. "And my twin cousin has a kid but he's being taken away due to family complications. So I'm gonna have to be his "mom" for now on...you think you can babysit from time to time." He looked at you slightly shocked you'll take that on with already having a bunch of responsibility with the company and school. He got nervous a bit but agreed. "Thanks dumpling." You gave him a hug and said you'll give him a raise. He pat your head and continued with his work as you left to pack your things.

Day of the trip.

You had already taken in dong-gu he was about to turn one years,he has almost called you mama a few times already witch really cured your soul. He really likes gun for some reason. But you didn't think about it much. You sighed, already missing the kid. "Hey y/n?" You turned to see Jace and Vasco. You were put with the fashion group but they just wanted to talk with you while they had the chance. "hey guys. You ready!?" You gave them that goofy smile and they smiled back. "k remember your bus!" You sighed knowing you had to go you too the separate busses. "I will miss you my babies". You sighed and walked away after giving them a hug. They were hurt you just son zoned them. You smiled and got on the bus. 'imma call them on our way'. You smiled at the others as you sat next to Zoe smiling at each other. "You don't mind if I make a call do you?" She nodded and smiled "go ahead I don't mind". You smiled and sighed. "don't tell anyone about it k." She nodded confused but still agreed. You called and curled up against the window putting in head phones. "Hey dumpling! How's Dong-gu?" ,"He's fine don't worry you helicopter mom." He turned the phone to Dong-gu and Dong-gu smiled and tried to grab the phone. "mama!" You choked and put your hand on your heart. "It really is amazing when a kid saids his first words.". Zoe looks at you then your phone and realized you must have been a mom. She stared in slight disbelief. You had a "son" who looked like a guy version of you if you were a baby. She started wondering who the dad was but didn't say anything. "He's been calling me papa for like a day now." You choked and blushed abit. "Oh God...I mean you are helping me raise him..." You sighed and covered your face from how much you blushed. Zoe just stared at you making you notice. "Zoe! I um...please don't tell anyone I got a kid..." you whispered while She smiled and nodded understanding. You sighed and went back to Gun and Dong-gu. "Well my friend who is also my classmate just realized what's up...I'll show you to her." You turned your phone to her as Gun was serious with a literal adorable baby just in his arm. It looked funny. "Awww. He kinda looks like him but he looks more like you y/n" she just smiled while you mentally broke down making him laugh Abit. You gave Zoe one ear bud so she could talk too. "So when did you guys do it to have a baby this old?" You choked even more and broke even more. "Well he's about to turn one. She gave birth last year. It was about two years ago if you do the math. I forgot the date but it was fun" you were now a tomato while Zoe was smirking at how and why he answered that so calmly. "Don't say things like that! Especially infront of Dong-gu!" He just chuckled while Zoe was mentally shipping the hell out of you two. "Ok one more question. This will body or completely distroy his confidence. Was he good at it?" You were the sun now people looked at you to see if your ok. Zoe smiled "don't worry she's fine we were joking about." Everyone shrugged it off and continued their own things. "I um....hey! Dong-gu don't listen to him he's gonna ruin your purity!"  Zoe smirked and looked at you knowing what they were doing to you."ouch n/n just ouch. Was I that bad?" He frowned abit making you feel guilty a bit. "N-no that's not what I meant! You...you were ok I guess" you mumbled that last part but he heard somehow and decided to make a joke. "Only ok? Darn it. We should go again so you can say it was perfect." You were a melted sun now while Zoe was nudging you as if she was trying to tell you to take the offer. "shut up and stop saying those things around our kid for God's sake! He's just a baby!" You realized what you said as him and Zoe chuckled. you blushed harder of that was possible. You quickly hung up and threw your phone into  your bag. Zoe was laughing histarically at you. "We don't speak of this." You suddenly heard "hey Daniel let's play a game!" Everyone agreed and started playing a game. When Mira was out Zack had to hit her hands but instead he touch her hands like a pervert. "Wow Zack I know your a pervert but I didn't think its this bad!" He spun around and glared you blushing. "Hey!" You have him the "you know I'm right" look. And he sighed while you guys continued to play. You looked out the window to see a monstrosity in the architecture bus. Everyone was dancing around shirtless. You saw Jace and heat rised to your face abit and you saw him look at you. You quickly covered your face looking away. He smiled slightly and went back to their monstrosity in there but they stopped when beauty passed by. 'Eli's probably being swarmed by girls again...poor guy.' you saw Vasco shed a manly tear and you finalized that's what it was.