Chapter 1 "New house, New school"

Y/N POV:

BEEP! BEEP! *click* 

I quickly shut off my alarm so my parents don't wake up. 'New school. New house. New Friends.' I thought. I got up and quickly took a shower, scrubbing off all the blood from last night. My parents are drinkers and moved here because this town has the best clubs and bars. I get out, dry off, and head to my closet. I put on my F/C hoodie with black shorts. I go back to the bathroom and put on some makeup to cover the scar that I got last night. I was sass talking to my parents and my mom hit me with a broken bottle. After I was all ready, I tiptoed downstairs, grabbed my school bag, and ran out the door.

                                                                        *TIME SKIP*

When I arrived at school, I saw a face that I would never miss. My best friend who moved away a couple of months ago. Was here. At my school. 'No way.' I thought

"Y/N? Is that you? OMG, it is!" She/he ran up to me and hugged me. It was getting a little hard to breathe though.

"Can't...Breath..."

"OMG, I'm sorry! I'm just so happy to see you! It's been too long. Lemme show you to my friends!" She/he dragged me over to this group of boys. Two of the were whispering but I ignored them. "Guys, this is Y/N! My best friend since kinder! Y/n this is Al, Ralph, and Henry." They all seemed so kind. Henry and Ralph were blushing, but I ignored it.

                                                                                  *RING*

"That's the bell, lets get going! Whoever is last to Ms. Battleaxe's class is a rotten egg!" I yell over my shoulder getting a head start. Of course, I was first and B/F was last.

"That's not fair! I was farther behind you guys!" She/he screamed. We all laugh.

Henry's POV:

Al, Ralph, and I started talking about the Purple Hand Gang and how we need more people to join. Even though B/F is our friend. They joined the Secret Club, Margaret's club. I don't know why though, they just do tea parties and dress up. Then I see B/F running away towards this girl. She looked beautiful. Not like any other girl in this school. 

"She's beautiful, isn't she Henry." I looked at Ralph, who whispered in my ear. He liked her too?! 

"Well buddy, we gotta not fight over this one. Last time our friendship almost fell apart." Ralph nodded in agreement. When they both walked over, I almost broke, she was even prettier up close. We all waved, but I could tell my face was burning.

                                                                                  *RING* 

"That's the bell, lets get going! Whoever is last to Ms. Battleaxe's class is a rotten egg!" yelled Y/n. We all raced behind her. Damn, she was fast. B/F came in last. 

"That's not fair! I was farther behind you guys!" She/he screamed. We all laugh.