part 15

9 months later.

"Omg teni get into the ambulance" They carried Teni into the ambulance. When they Arrived teni was quickly sent to labour. She didn't come out until 6 hours later. There was crying everywhere. The doctor came out holding Mayowa's children a boy and a girl. "Congratulations Mr Gogarin." The doctor congratulated Mayowa."Thank you" he said as he took his children into his arms.  "Do you have an idea for a name sir?" The doctor asked." We thought of Andrew and Annie" the doctor nodded.

After teni was discharged.
"Annie! no don't go there!" Teni said running after her. Annie just laughed. Andrew was sleeping, just passed out. Teni scooped up Annie and said"look at your brother he is sleeping why can't you sleep?"
Teni gave Andrew and Annie baths. As they splashed water on their mom they laughed. When they finally went to sleep, teni made a cup of tea and slept.

The next day, Teni decided to take her kids to the park. When they got out of the taxi, teni noticed someone very familiar FEMI?!?!?!?! Teni started to panic. She quickly took her kids away. As soon as mayowa got back home she explained everything. "But why will she be there?" Mayowa asked." I don't know.but we shouldn't stress over it.im going to give the kids a bath." Teni said. She picked up her kids and gave them a bath. The next day Teni woke up to the sound of Annie crying.
"Annie it's 2 am!Mama wants to sleep." She picked up her child and fed her later she was asleep. When Teni went to lay in bed her alarm went off. "Uhh" she rolled out of bed. And got ready she wore golden sweater  with a cute white t shit and skirt to match.
When her kids woke up. Mayowa was already late,he dashed out. "Okay you two what do you want to do?" Annie and Andrew shared grins. They pulled their mom into the bathroom had a pool party wore whatever they wanted were chased by their mom halfway through the city got home and laughed all the way.

;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Well sorry for not updating and I'm looking for friends😭😭 so if u wanna be friends with me I'm ready and open and tell me what your doing in Quarantine in the comments I'm on YouTube and Tiktok. love u see ya kings and Queens