Chapter 3 - Tortuga and The Crew

"You, Sparrows!" The still unknown man shouted at you.
"Aye." Jack responded, boredom coating his voice.
"You're familiar with the Black Pearl?" He asked.
"Heard of it." You responded.
"Where does it make birth?" He questioned hastily.
"Have you not heard the story?" Jack asked, turning to you.
"Barbosa and his crew, sail to and from an island, that can only be found if you already know where it is." You informed him, sitting up.
"It's anchoring must be a real place, where is it?" He persisted.
"Why ask us?" Jack pushed back.
"You're a pirate, you must know where it is." He retorted, getting irritated.
"And you want to join us, that it?" You joked.
"Never." He responded seriously.
"Then what is it?" Jack inquired.
"They took Miss Swann." He admitted reluctantly.
"Oh, Elizabeth, is it?" You smirked at him.
"You don't have permission to call her that." He said back, annoyed.
"Doesn't matter." You gave in, he was persistent.
"What do we get out of it?" Jack questioned, getting back on topic.
"I'll get you out, see." He showed how he could break you out.
"What's your name?" Jack asked.
"Will Turner." He answered.
That peaked your interest as well as your brothers, so you said, "Well, Will, if ya let us out, we'll help ya find your lass."
"Agreed." Jack said.
He proceeded to break the two of you out, as you agreed to help him. The three of you ran toward the dock, and decided you were gonna 'commandeer' the ship. You stayed underwater a boat above your head for oxygen.

"This is either madness or brilliant." Will commented.
"Remarkable how often they coincide." You remarked.

You climbed up the boat, and threatened the crew members.
"This cannot be crewed by two men and a little girl." The man laughed at you.
"I'm only a few years younger than him!" You shouted back, pointing at Jack, you were more Will's age.
"We're Sparrows, we're the best pirates about!" Jack said, ignoring the fact Will was there.

You 'commandeered' the boat and set sail together. The two of you thanked them as you sailed away.

"So, my name, why did you help me because of it?" Will inquired curiously.
"I knew him." Jack answered, turning to you.
"I only met him a few times, good man, good pirate." You answered too.
"He was not a pirate, a good respectable man, a merchant!" He protested.

Will pulled out his sword and threatened Jack.

"Put it away, Will." You warned him.

He didn't, so you pushed him along as he held onto the sail, hanging above the rough, open sea.

"You must accept that your father was a pirate." Jack responded, he was always more relaxed than you were.
"I could let you drown." You threatened.
"But we can't bring this in with just the two of us." Jack said.
"So, can you sail under the command of a pirate?" You questioned, as Will fell back onto the deck of boat again.

He got up and the rest was smooth sailing to Tortuga. Eventually, you arrived. Jack got slapped by a fair few gals, and so did you actually, both for similar reasons.

"What're they slapping you for?" Will asked.
"Which one of us, me?" You questioned back.
"Yeah." He responded.
"The name's Y/N, by the way. It's best you don't ask." You answered.
An old friend of your two's had agreed to gather a mad crew together. I mean, you were going after the Black Pearl, that was mad as it gets.
"So, this is your able bodied crew?" Will was skeptical.
"Yes." You responded, no emotion in your voice.
Jack questioned a mute crew member, the parrot wasn't much help answering either.
"Satisfied?" Jack remarked to Will.
"What's the benefit for us?!" A crew member shouted at you.
"Anna Maria." Jack said flirtatiously.
She slapped Jack and you.
"You stole my boat, Jack!" She shouted at him angrily.
"Borrowed!" Jack tried to defend himself.
"And you, well, you know what you did!" She screamed at you.
"Yeah, sorry 'bout that." You apologised.
"You'll get a better boat!" Jack tried to save himself, she was scary.
"That one!" Will pointed out.
"That one?!" You asked, astounded.
"That one!" Jack responded, "What say you?!"
"Aye!" The crew cheered.

The sailing was not pleasant, the seas were cruel and you had just about no idea where you were going. You trusted your brother, as much of an idiot as Jack was, he had his head screwed on right, somewhat. What you didn't know, is that, a certain girl that lingered on your mind, was thinking of you two. She knew Will liked her, but, well, she liked girls instead, but she'd never dare tell that to her father, goodness knows how he'd react.