Promises

Aurthur pov~

Savannah was an Angel who was given wonderful gifts. She has always wanted to see the human world. One day she did and found herself on an unknown land. She found a cave with two were foxes. The father she assumed asked her what a human would want from the. She explained she was not human but an angel. She befriended them and became goods friends with the father Zhivago. One day she went to Ravens to explore. It was a cold winter snow covered the once dirt ground. She then saw a young child with Pale skin, blue silver colored hair and red crimson irises. "Oh my, what happened child" she asked in a concerned yet gentle voice. She carried him to the hide out her and Zhivago shared. They helped him. After weeks of being with Ban the young child grew greatly fond of the Angel. But one day she had to leave ravens to continue her search for a certain sin of wrath. Sadly she couldn't bring the child with her. When she said her goodbyes the child wept which softened her gaze and had sadness in her eyes. She grew fond of the boy but she knew she had to leave. "Do not cry my child, i feel one day fate will let us meet again but you have to be patient" the angel said. "when fate lets us see eachother again i will win your love under moon light" the child cried as she walked through the forest. She saw the boy weep on Zhivago which broke her heart.

~Tim skip to before separation of the sins~

Savannah watched over the sin of greed. She never revealed herself she watch from afar. She laughed at his funny crimes like stealing the toys. The thing is deep inside in those crimson irises she can still see the boy from years ago still within him. She knows he probably doesn't remember her but likes to think he does. Only Meliodas knows about her keeping and watching over Ban. He promised to protect him when she cant. At night when he slept she layed beside him. admiring him. She would gently brush his cheeks or play with his hair to not awake him. One night she sand to him like she used to when he was a young child. Meliodas would watch her from a door frame she would see him and turn to him putting a finger on her lips telling him to be quiet and not to let anyone know she was there. One night she visited him and she just looked at him admiring him sleeping form and she heard him say the words" Savannah when fate lets us see eachother again i will win your love under moon light" tears weld up in her eyes thinking he remembered her. Meliodas looked shocked. She then left and then the separation left them miles and years apart.

Present day at Boar Hat~

Meliodas pov~

I worry about savannah. Although its been ten years she still stares out the window most of the day. Sometime cries at the window memories of him flooding through her mind. She cries at memories and nightmares of Ban. I wish there was a way to fix her. Today when i woke up i saw her at the window staring some tears slipping out of her eyes "Ban, where are you? please tell me your okay and safe, please give me a sign so i have hope when im losing it. Please Ban please i miss you and its breaking my heart" she cries. I hate seeing her like this so today were going to find Ban. "Sir Meliodas, who will we be finding next?" asked Elizabeth. "Ban, he is rumored to be in Baste prison." i say. I look at savannah she is still staring out the window talking to herself, losing hope and crying. "Captain, Im worried about her shes been doing this for a few weeks and hasn't eaten or anything" says Diane. 'Im worried to we need to find ban and fast" i say filled with determination.

-Time skip to baste prison bc im lazy af-

Ban pov~

After barber gave me a great shave and hair cut i heard a few voices and went to find where they came from. I then see five figures. Diane i believe, Meliodas a random girl and a girl who i think I've seen before. "B-Ban" said the girl who looked familiar. As i got a closer look i notice its the girl from years ago, the one i made a promise too.

-At Boar Hat im really lazy like the sin of sloth-

I see savannah working as a waitress with Elizabeth helping her out. "You know for the past ten years she's been a mess without you, She would sit and look out the window 24/7 and try to talk to you. She was losing all hope. She didnt eat or do anything just stare out the window and cry trying to talk to you from afar. Out of ten years this is the most active she as been" said Meliodas. I never knew she would be like this. "She told me her past with you, she never told you this but she has visions. She can see the future of soul mates and stuff like that. With her kind most people call it imprinted. It means you claim someone as your own. Kinda like you found a soulmate that you have been in love with for a long time. When she first helped you she had a vision. It was about you and her you were happy together you both had a soulmate mark on your wrist you were inseparable. Ten years ago before the separation. When you slept at night she would come through a window and watch over you to keep you safe. She had love and kindness admiration in her eyes. She loved you she would play with your hair and caress your cheek. When you'd have a nightmare she would sing and it calmed you. She said without you shes empty and nothing. Like a piece of her missing. But when she saw you at baste her whole world lit up and she became her old self. When she left when you were gone she felt sad seeing you sad and leaving her soulmate the only reason she left was because she needed to find me and tell me a classified vision that i still keep to this day and haven't told a soul. She missed you and i think you missed her" he finishes. a tear or two fell on my cheeks not knowing how much pain i caused her. But then i saw a mark, it was angel wings and i saw she had a fox. "she imprinted and now we have the marks" i whisper.