01.02

Chapter 2: I Used Mine To Keep Cocaine in

*Contains sexual scenes*
Harry

'Ignorance is bliss' they say. Some say it is better to be oblivious and live a happy lie as appose to living up to a harsh reality. I disagree, I liked to be aware of anything, everything. I mean, who likes being in the dark? However, someone who I  happy was oblivious at the moment was Nancy Litter's boyfriend.

"Harry" Nancy groaned, tossing her head back  as I kissed and sucked on her neck while thrusting my hard on into her.

"You're so hard, oh my god"  She groaned, looking down at my hand cupping myself through my jeans.

When I stopped, she whined, stopping when I let my fingers rip off her red lace panties and rub her wet floods before putting in my finger, the metal from my rings probably being felt on her tender skin.

"You're so wet, Nancy. So, so, so wet for me, and not your boyfriend, you bad girl" I whispered in her ear , pushing my fingers deeper into her as started riding my fingers, her cheeks becoming red.

"Oh Harry" she moaned her finger nails digging into my neck.

This wasn't an uncommon thing. My 'relationship' with Nancy had been on and off for a long time, we'd fuck and she'd feel guilty for cheating on her boyfriend and ignore me for a bit, it didn't really bother me . But then she came back round and I wasn't going to send away someone as hot as Nancy, plus she was a good fuck.

"Harry, Harry, I'm gonna come, oh my-" she whimpered and I could feel her tightening around me as I sucked on her round tits. Hearing the door, I pounded into her harder with my fingers. Considering the fact that her 6'3 boyfriend who was built like a hulk could walk in at any moment meant we didn't have time to fuck.

"Harry, Harry, HARRY!" She moaned, I had to kiss her in an attempt to silence them.

Not even seconds later she cupped my erection and I closed my eyes at the feeling.  When I opened my eyes I saw her kneeling infront of my cock, pulling my ragging boner out.  It was a good sight to have someone down on their knees for you. Smirking, I wrapped my my fingers around her hair and tugged it hard.

"Suck."

I groaned and let my head fall back as she sucked me hard, stopping every so often to lick and suck my balls.

"Faster, fuck" my voice sounding groggy.

"Good girl Nancy." I groaned, pushing her head further down my cock, giving her no warning when my dick started ramming into to the back of her throat. She gagged causing more friction on my dick.

"Shit babe, there you go, just like that," I said gently pushing his my hips upward while pressing  her  head further on my crotch.

"I'm coming!"