Chapter 5

Hero
Sitting in the living room scrolling through my instagram, waiting for Jo to come to her senses. But I guess not. It's currently 3:00 and my flight leaves at 5:00 the airport is an hour away and I have to check in and hour before departure,so 3 o'clock is the best time to leave.

As my made my way into the room to get dressed and grab my luggage. I saw Jo sitting on the floor with red puffy eyes. "Okay, I'll talk to you later,I love you" she said with a sigh and hung up her phone. I looked at her in curiosity wondering who she was talking to. "It was my mom" she said as if she was reading my mind. I nodded putting on my sweatshirt over my head.

"Do you really have to go" she asked me with tears in her eyes. "It's not like you're giving me a reason not to Josephine" I sighed and continued "I know I'm not the only one who's realizing that our relationship is going down the drain, and I don't want that to happen to us ever, I know something is wrong and you keep on pushing me away for no fucking reason. Josephine what the fuck is happening here, and don't fucking tell me you're fine or I swear to god I will leave this apartment right now, because I have a flight to catch!" I practically yelled at her.

Sitting there in shock she remained silent. "I guess this is it then" I sighed walking towards the door to leave the bedroom that was once ours. "No Hero wait!" Josephine sobbed making her ways towards me. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to push you away, I was just getting paranoid because of the dream I had the other day" she sobbed wrapping her arms around me neck. I stood there dumbfounded and confused. "What was the dream about Jo?" I asked. "Remember when I asked you to make me a promise?..." I nodded and she continued "I had this dream and I could remember everything in order and—" "Get to the point Josephine" I cut her off from her rambling. "Ok sorry, um.." she took a deep breath and continued " I remember calling you to let you know that I was on my way home, but when you answered you were stuttering, which you never. And somehow I though something was wrong. When I called you I was just pulling in the drive way even tho I told you I was going to be home late because of traffic..."

"When I came to our apartment door I hear moans, yours and someone else. I started crying when I heard your voice moaning and groaning.As I entered the apartment I saw you and one of your old hookups, Elena". she sighed. "Jo—" she cut me off raising her pointer finger to let me know she wasn't done talking. "I felt so broken after what I saw, and when you woke me up I realized that it was just a dream, but it felt so real as if it was going to happen. That's why I became so distant because I figured that if I push you away you'll end up leaving me, because it would've been better than coming home to my boyfriend fucking somebody else". She said looking down.

"It's okay Jo, but I'm really disappointed that you think I'll ever cheat on you.  I made my promise that I'll never do anything to hurt you and I'm keeping that promise until the day I die" I told her pecking her lips. "I love you so much Hero" Jo mumbled, hugging my chest. " I love you too, I have to get going, I don't want to miss my flight".

Jo
"I love you too, I have to get going, I don't want to miss my flight" Hero said kissing my forehead moving towards the living room . Wait what ?. I hurriedly ran behind him to catch up "You're still leaving me ?" I asked on the verge of crying again. I've been so emotional lately what the fuck! "No babe I'm not leaving you the way you think I am..." Thank god !!!. I sighed letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. "I'm still going to London to visit my parents , I have seen them in a while, and we'll be filming a lot, plus I already told them I was coming" he continued. "Ok, I understand" I say forcing a smile before I continued "promise me you'll come back?" I asked with hope. "I promise, I love you" I smile at his response "I love you more than you'll ever know" I smiled kissing him one last time before he exits our apartment.

Couple typos, it's current 1 am and I'm tired 😂💀.
Once again I honestly don't know what else to do! Any ideas ?