Chapter 14

Hero
I didn't sleep the whole night last night, I've been up making phone calls to who lives in L.A that Jo might be with at this point, nothing,absolutely nothing. This whole thing is giving me a headache.

If someone should ask me what my biggest regret was, it would've been fucking Elena.

Sitting at the table thinking about who else I could contact before I call the police and file a missing person report. I got a call from Felix.

"What's up bruv" I sighed heavily. "Jo's in London and she's planning on talking to Elena once and for all" he said. What the fuck?! Jo, London, Elena?! "W-wait what?!" I yelled "how she said she was going to Mercy's last night and she didn't, I fucking called everybody i know that she knows who are living in L.A. I was about to file a missing person report!" I yelled panicking.

Why the fuck is she going to London to talk to Elena, that bitch is crazy, fucking delusional. I know this is my fucking fault, Jo got fed up with my past with Elena.

I know that Elena has been doing certain things to piss Jo off every time I got back to London, which is pretty often, but Jo always let's it slide. She always said "everyone have a time when they get fed up, and just snapped" I guess this was the time.

"Yea man, she texted me a couple hours before her flight telling me to pick her up when she land, and not to tell you...." what the actual fuck?! "I thought she was going to surprise your mum and dad or something, until she asked me for Elena's address bruv" he said.

"Felix what the fuck mate, why didn't you tell me?!" I yelled. "Bruv I just told you that I just found out the reason she's in London, when she told me I immediately called you after I dropped her off" he said remaining calm.

This is going to be bad, I already know. Jo and Elena talking can cause another British fucking war. Jo always seem calm and quiet, but when she's pissed you might want to hide under and fucking bed until she calms down.

Jo can take on Elena is she wasn't pregnant. Fuck! Jo's fucking pregnant, what if they start to physically fight and Jo and the baby gets hurt?! 

Fuck if I could've see my future and that Jo would've been in it, I would've put my dick somewhere else than in Elena.

This whole shit is just getting out of control, like why can't Elena just fuck off when I told her to, if she'd just listened, Jo wouldn't have been in London to fuck her up pregnant or not, she's batshit crazy. "C-can you keep her distracted until I get there, I'm about to book the nearest flight?" I ask hanging up before he could answer and started rushing my way to the bedroom packing a pack.

I already booked a ticket, it leaves in four hours, so it gives me the right amount of time to finish packing, showering and getting dressed and checking in an hour before.

Jo
I arrived in my hotel room a few minutes ago, I'm fucking tired and stressed. Hero was still calling me constantly but I'll be ignoring him until I go and see Elena. Speaking about that I decided to remind Felix to send me her address.

Me: Don't forget to send me the address, I need I go see Elena as soon as I wake up.

Felix🤣: Miss Aussie you're pregnant and you need to rest,you had a long flight you must be jet lagged. Why don't you go and see her on Saturday since you don't leave until Sunday? Hero would fucking kill me.

Me: you're right, but still send me the address or you could just bring me, either way I'm seeing her wether you and Hero like it or not, because the whole situation is humiliating and she's pissing me the fuck off!

I'm fucking tired, I barely slept on my flight, Felix is right I need to rest so I could have a clear head.

I've never been to London by my self, I always fly out with Hero. I could probably surprise visit Martha and George while I'm here. I missed them so much, the last time I saw them was when Hero and I flew back from Perth to visit them for the New Years since we visited my parents for Christmas. My parents, I miss them so much. I realized that a lot of things have changed between us, I haven't spoken to them since the day I told them I was pregnant.

"You know that a baby needs a lot of time and patients right, honey?" my mom asked. "Yes mom I know, and i know that I will me the best mother to my child. I would never put my child in harms way. I would obviously put him or her first". I said slightly getting annoyed.

I don't know why Hero and my parents are worried about our career. I mean yes I'm worried about it too but that's doesn't mean the baby is going to changed anything.

"I hope you know what you just got yourself into, young lady and don't come running to us to babysit when you want free time or when you get future deals because it won't happen!" My dad yelled. "Oh trust me I won't,such parents you guys are!" I yelled back hanging up the phone.

I sat on the bed and cried resting my chin on my knees. I thought parents was supposed to be supportive? They've always chosen Kath over me, they wanted me to be just like her. They always compare me to her. Sometimes I feel like that they love her more that me. Who am I kidding, they do! I could fucking care less.

It's now 7:30 am I decided to go take a shower, order room service and just sleep the jet lag off for the rest of the day.

This one I kinda short,sorry!

~Chevina 🦋.