why can't the stars allow me to find my way home to you?

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It was half-past six in the evening when Jeongwoo arrived. He decided he would show up for a while and immediately end whatever the guy his friend set him up is expecting for their meet up. Walking inside, a painting near the entrance made him stop.

'Woo-yah, let's take a picture here. Look, it's so cute' the Japanese was brightly smiling and later pulled his hand to get closer to the picture.

They took a couple of shots when the latter spoke, 'Can you hear the voices, Woo? They said couples who dare to take pictures with us should share a kiss for good luck'

Jeongwoo chuckled and stop the Japanese face who's slowly leaning closer to him, he then said 'It's a still image, it can't speak' he grabbed the hands of the latter and added 'We better get going, we're still going to fall in line and buy tickets'

Before he can even pull him inside, the Japanese quickly escalates their positions with Jeongwoo finding himself wrapped around the arms of the latter, bravely back-hugging him on a public space.

'Where's your imagination, Woo? C'mon set it free. Can't you feel what this still image is saying? It radiates love. It says people who get a picture with us will grow old together, only after if they share a kiss of course'

Jeongwoo rolls his eyes and later pulled the Japanese while laughing 'Let's get inside, Weirdo'

Frowning, the latter does not have any choice but to follow.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Jeongwoo went closer to the still image and thought 'If I allowed him before, maybe he's still with me right now. You're probably shaking your heads and mockingly staring at us as we went inside' he left a sad smile before he proceeded.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

It has been a year, yet everything remains the same as he observed the place.

'I'm here, where is he?' he texted his friend Jaehyuk.

'On your usual spot' he replied that made his heart skip a beat.

'Usual spot? You don't mean? '

'Yes'

'I swear Jaehyuk, you are so dead. Even reserving that spot?!'

Jeongwoo started to get teary again. Of all the places, it's still on the observatory. And on a specific meeting place, it was on their usual spot. Jeongwoo was mentally killing his friend while walking.

No one is there yet, he sighs.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

'If the stars were to lead the way for the lost, why can't I find my way back when all I did for the past months was to stare at you?'

Jeongwoo thought while gazing up.

'Unfair, it's still so unfair. You shouldn't make someone fall for you and just leave them afterward'

~~~