Can't Stand Down Now

"So, do you accept?" I looked to the crowd. I pulled my shirt off and turned it towards me where I see Ruthless on it. I turned toward Seth. He put his hand out to make the join official, but I ripped the shirt in front of him. "Do you think this is a joke? We tried to get you back in the group." Rollins yells as Lesnar and Bray step forward. Rusev left them, saying that they are too-American. He slaps me and I stumble back. I see Destiny at his side, smirking. I growled at Seth and balls up my fist. "Do something? Do Something PUNK!" I was about to swing. But, I thought, I'm just going to get jumped. I walk out the ring and Seth throws the mic at my head. I stop, then continue walking until I felt an arm or two wrap around my waist and is thrown in the air and lands on my neck. I just lay there in pain. I wasn't going to fight back. They drags me into the ring, holding my arms back. Rollins look at me then looks side to side. "Since your a tough guy, how about I make a deal. Why not do this next time on Raw. As a main event for Raw next week, I am going a people to choice now. So, fans these are your choices for Next week Raw match, the only way for this stipulation to be fulfilled is by pinfall or submission. 1-Loser leave until WrestleMania, 2-First Blood Match at WrestleMania, 3-A simple match for a career. If I win the career ends and if he wins the career lives. The career choices are these: 1-John Cena's, 2-Heath Slater, or 3-Nikki Bella." I looked into his eyes. I was filled with anger. They let me go. "All this will be revealed next Monday." I looked down, knowing I am going to lose. Since the storyline matches did determined who the winner be, they wanna see our talent, I am going to fail. They are going to pick that career choice and Nikki I know it. They always push me to the limit. So on Raw, I'm going have to do my best. Since, the only for the career to end it either by pinfall or submission, I had to either make Seth submit or pin him. We haven't seen Ray in a time, maybe he's injured?

Shawn POV

My theme played and I walked down to the ring. I slid in and looked at Kevin and shook my head. I looked over to Seth and shook my head again. "Guys, guys, just wait. You all can wait! Right?" "What do you want?" "I'm wondering, why are you putting people careers on the line?" "Well, that is his punishment? Like you can be in it, you choose whether it ends or goes on." "The only thing ending is your group. Y'all ready breaking up, make it official." "No!" "Fine, on Raw, next Monday, It will be Shawn Parker vs. Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Blood. Fans if you pick that careers choice then if I win I choose if it stay or not, if Seth wins it goes, if Kevin wins it stays. Also, If I win, Injustice must dissolve. Agreed." I asked putting my hands out to be shake. They both shook it. Seth kicked me in the gut. Kevin rolled out. I fought back, until Bray got in it. Lesnar was exposing the turnbuckle in the middle and top. Seth curb stomped me, followed with an F-5(Which was fun by the way) "You should have listened boy!" Bray kissed my head and he used his finisher against and my nose hit the turnbuckle. Lesnar put my on his shoulder, then F-5 me from the top rope to the outside ring.

"Well, Cole, you heard it. Next Monday on Raw, we will have a insane Triple Threat Match." "Thank you for joining us on Monday Night Raw."