-42-

-42-

"Hey, we're going to clear Kamen Rider Chronicle," Hiiro tells me, sitting down beside me. "Taiga and Nico have arrived along with your friend, Jennie. We're going to be discussing what to do."

"Did something happen while I was napping?" I was tired after watching Emu play video games for a bit last night. "Was it something bad?"

"My father was using the Rider Player Gashat," Hiiro says, informing me of what I missed out on. "He has the Bugster Virus right now and it isn't going to be good if we can't stop the Bugster who owns his strand of infection."

"Who?"

"Lovelica."

"Lovelica has infected your father?" I don't understand that. "Why would your father do such a thing? I wouldn't even do that."

"It-"

"We're here," Taiga's voice says and I look over as he approaches the table with Asuna, Emu, Jennie, and Nico. "Oh, you made something to show our progress so far for Kamen Rider Chronicle."

I look at Hiiro as he stares at me, looking ice cold as he usually does. Does he really want us to work with them? I mean, Jennie is fine to work with, but Taiga is not.

"We should get to business now so we can fix this situation," Emu suggests, wanting to get to the point of why everyone is gathered together. I like a serious problem solving Emu. "It is time to put an end to it."

"Everyone is pretty much here. Poppy, come out," Hiiro orders and Poppy appears, coming basically out of nowhere. "Welcome to the party. Why are you late to it?" 

"Party?" Poppy looks around, her eyes sparkling a bit. "Are we going to dance?"

"No, you're close," Jennie says, laughing a little bit. "We're going to be talking about how to end this game finally. Kamen Rider Chronicle is about the meet its end." 

"We're going to be doing that?" Poppy gasps, bringing her hands to her mouth and covering it. "Do I need to dress up as a nurse for this? Do I need to look like I'm serious?"

Taiga scoffs. "Do whatever makes you feel comfortable." 

"I guess I should be a nurse then." Poppy turns to me. "Do you want to dress up too, Elk?"

"Do you want me to dress up with you? I can do that if you want me to," I respond, looking around at everyone.

"I think she'll look cute in a nurse's uniform," Emu comments, obviously being biased. He probably wants to do a role play of that one day and I won't turn him down on that one. 

"You're completely biased, Intern," Hiiro states, saying the truth. "We're here to talk business, not about if your girlfriend looks hot in a nurse's uniform or not." 

Nico gasps. "Are you seriously talking about what she should wear? Guys, we have important business to attend to!"

"That we do." I look at Taiga. "Do you want to start?" 

"After Poppy changes into Asuna, I'll start. We all need to be ready to head out," he answers, being friendly for once. Then again, we have to be on the same team for this. What did I miss out on when I was Parad's hostage? 

"Wait...where is Kuroto?" Poppy asks, voice full of concern. "Kuroto!"

Kuroto pops out of nowhere. "Hey, what is going on right now?" he asks, acting like he doesn't know what is up. He's not even actually curious really. 

"Whatever, let's not focus on that right now. Back to what we were meaning to discuss," Hiiro says, eyes probably on Emu. "Intern, explain what is going on today."