20. the return.

|◁ II ▷|

drake too good.

EBÉN SPENT THE FLIGHT HOME thinking long and hard about a myriad of things. He pensively thought of Rhodes and the tremble in his baritone as he pleaded for an ounce of generosity; and wondered what type of money trouble had a strong grip on him like this. Wiring 50,000 racks was an advance that would hardly cause a dent to his multi-million estate but he was, more so, worried about his friend.

And his mental.

The athlete glumly clicked his tongue as he continued to silently ponder, How deep was the mess that Rhodes was in?

He also thought about this dynamic that he had discovered in the pits of the Emirati sunshine with Ezra. Things were different and were geared to remain that way less complicated.

He promised her that he'd at least try after years of forging casual hookups with women he wouldn't even cast a second glance at, stone-cold sober.

Stuck in the bubble that they had brought over from Dubai, neither Ebén nor Ezra noticed the midnight black Jeep that had rolled round the private airport lounge with the instruction to pick them up.

Her face was plush with all the lip bonding that they had done, both on the jet and in the lounge.

"Baby... thank you so much for our trip. It was everything that I never knew I needed"

She had swaddled herself in the crook of his arm; trying to hide the impetus that she had to rip his clothes off and restart her journey to climax.

"You're welcome. Glad you enj " said Ebén, dipping his nose in the dent of her cheek and trying to settle himself into the routine of monogamy, "... oyed it"

[ H O N K ! ] The horn blared loudly in quick bursts as Rhodes pulled up to the raised kerb; catching the two engaged to each other with their lips.

"Welcome back" He called out from the driver's seat.

Ebén's hands rose up to her neck that had been completely doused in bites and pressed it firm in a squeeze. His words were muffled, "Mmss thanks"

Ezra's petite form sunk under his grip as she opened her mouth wide and grabbed a stiff hold on his shirt buttons and gripped it in her fist clench.

In the midst of all this, Rhodes began lugging their luggage into the trunk, "Welcome back, Miss Vanderhoff. Did you enjoy the break?"

She had, and was treated to a plate of Ebén's lips eating out her core, for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"I did, thank you" She huffed, finally breaking away from his lips, which were now smeared with red lipstick stains, and began tugging on his overgrown beard that she had pulled and pulled and his back that she had clawed with her crimson-red nails.

Rhodes' burly figure slid into the driver's seat as the ignition whirred loudly, "I'm glad." He took a brief lull away from his rear view mirror, to punch in the address to Ebén's private residence, "Do you want me to make any stops on the way?"

His call for a response went unanswered as his head swivelled to the sound of sloppy noises.

"Take off your pants" he forewarned, crowning her with short bursts of lustful eyes, that lacked patience.

She tensed up, somewhere in between a want and a need, "You want to start this again?"

"Yes."

She grumbled with a tongue filled with ardour as she entered his mouth; but Ebén could sense her restraint before she even pulled away. Her phone buzzed in her back pocket as her eyes briefly flicked towards it, a reminder that the outside world that they had shut off and the distractions that came with their world, they now had to face.