15. kryptonite.

|◁ II ▷|

doja cat ft sza kiss me more.

HIS LONG STRIDES into her flat was as though the walls that she had watched peel belonged to him. It was out of her lips that she had let him enter under no duress, and had no other reasoning other than the fact that she wasn't finished with him by any means.

He intrigued her but she also abhorred her own curiosity to the man; knowing that she would soon fall into his physical grip and lose her common sense.

She had fought hard against his full set of lips; but there was something about the taste that worked to trample her resolve like she couldn't do without.

Ebén's glaringly brown eyes weren't innocent, they were dominant, unnerving and totally centred on her. He had not come under the guise of collecting the shirt that he had willing lent to her; the purpose of his ambush was to finish exactly what she started.

He hadn't come to play... or even be a gentleman.

He didn't know how.

He had to come to rail, to dominate, fuck her into the night and then abandon her at the end. Ebén preferred that script as he was a drifter, rarely making homes in the cores of the women he'd fucked senseless.

Maya knew all this, she expected no less from the man who breathed control in everything.

And in sex.

She yanked Blaze out of the living room haggardly and into the kitchen who sized up her irritation immediately. "Ow!" sulked Blaze as she tried to nurse out the pain of the wrist that Maya had squeezed.

"Sorry" Maya's lips rushed a quick apology.

"What's with you?"

"I need you to help me get rid of him"

Ebén had make himself at home, sitting on the arm of her sofa, as he began to spare her inviting glances that he knew would make her squirm.

She raked a hand through her curls; trying to recalibrate her compass of common sense but found that her slight tolerance had become intrigue.

Would it be the worst thing in the world if she was to... she thought Girl, find sense. Quick.

Blaze smirked skittishly, in complete disbelief, "Do you think it's weird... if I ask to take a photo of just him for like a keepsake since he's like... here?"

"Did you hear what I just said, like?"

She noticed that Maya's eyes were jutting out; it sounded crazy as she thought it did, "Okay okay, you're right. That does kinda sound... stalkerish"

"Blaze... focus. Please?"

She had finally crashed landed, back into the present moment, "Sorry... you were saying?"

"I need you to help me get rid of him" Maya repeated, mustering the courage to centre Ebén with a stare stating that she really, really didn't want him here. But that look was absent in her face instead, her eyes were pulling with inexplicable need; wanting to be intimate and wanting to taste his sin.