A taste of actual combat|CLOSED|

It's time. Everyone's weapons lit up before they were teleported into a dark and barren land. Before them were two dimes of energy. One had a gem on top while the other didn't.

"What is this place?" Jaren said looking around, his voice muffled a bit by his helmet.

"Welcome, to the aperture ." The king said approaching the group of heroes while on his horse. His army formed up behind the heroes getting in between the two domes of energy.

"What exactly happens here?" Jaren asked tilting his head.

"The dimensional barriers are very weak here. The consumed use it to create portals to which they can be brought to our kingdom and reap havoc." The king said. Pointing at the dome with a crystal on top "that is their objective. Do not let even one get through it."

Jaren nodded as he glanced at the other some drawing his hand cannon and twirling it "don't worry, we won't."

Prompt:
It was quiet, the army behind you was feeling uneasy, you had finally been teleported to the first area of which you'll have to start fighting.

EverfreePrime
Spike_god_of_speed
advisors
Cutecupheadshipper
Tyeblanc
-Twilight_Titan-
Theguardian45
KingofDistortion
ASpikeyComrade
jorge_052
-ShadowNxs-
Mystyc_Dragon
Henry_Recon0516
Tunerstories