Anglais

There was a manor in front of my house. A huge manor. A dark manor. Nobody lived in it yet I saw things. Shadows passed in front of the windows. The habitants of the village said that this manor was cursed. All the owners died by suicide beacause they saw horrible things. I often thought of visiting this big house to know if the rumors were true. But I'm not right to leave the house.

Sometimes, I went out late at night and to sit in front of the manor. The moonlight illuminated it in the dark night. But I never sat a long time because at one moment my head start to buzz. Like thousands of bees were flying in my cranium. They were doing bzz bzz bzz... I was sure it was this big house in front of me that ordered me to leave. But I felt that she was calling me too.

That evening I visited the manor. I wanted to discover out what was inside. I wanted to be afraid. It's fun to be scrared. The sun was setting, it was almost night. I couldn't wait to get in.

In the evening I sneaked out of the house. I was trying to open the front door of the manor but it was locked. I looked for another entrance. The back door. It was unlocked. I entered slowly. I felt good. I was excited to know the secrets oh this manor and to be afraid. Unfortunately the moon was poorly lit so it was very dark. I advanved by squinting so as not to trip.

- I should have taken the torch.

And not less than a minute after my sentence, the interior of the manor was lit up. A shiver of admiration ran through my spine. I was hopping for joy to get out of the kitchen. I discovered a living room with new and expensive furnitures . My feet made marks in the dust like it was snow. I was still exploring when I opened a door. I discovered a strange room. There were brown marks on the floor. Surely of dry blood. I entered the room.

The door closed suddenly behind me. I jumped but a smile appeared on my face. I was exploring the room. There was a cart with knives and torture instruments. There was still blood on some. There was a bed next to the cart. It was the only furniture in the room. I went back to the door to go out but it was locked. I turned the handle in all directions but it does not open. A metallic noise caught my attention. I turned around and saw the knives floating in the air. I continued to turn the handle in all directions. The door finally opened. I got out of the room in time. When I closed the door, I heard the knives stuck in the wood.

Other metallic noises were heard in the manor. The excitationwas replaced by stress and fear. I rushed to the back door but it was locked. In a panic, I started to run around the manor looking for a way out, I ended up curling up in the living room? Then I heard footsteps. I got up and saw several people. Their mouths were sewn up, blood flowed from their sutures. They walked towards me with knives in their hands. I wanted to run while running but turning around there were other ghosts with knives. So I screamed very loudly for someone to come help me. But my yellings stopped when the first knife got stuck in my chest. The other knives followed.

My name is Victor Collins and I'm telling you about my death from my coffin.

The manor and the ghosts did not exist. Everything was in his head. He stabbed himself because madness took hold of him.