25. Nothing last forever

• Min Yoona's pov •

"I've cleaned the apartment today since I really got nothing to do" I told them while we all together casually sitting in the living room watching a movie which Jungkook had always pestering us to watch it with him for the last few days already. They all look at me. "Did you touch anything weird while cleaning?" Namjoon oppa look at me desperately.

What's with them? They look hilarious. "There's nothing like condom or porn magazine or anything like that if that is 'weird' you're asking me" I rolled my eyes at them. They all sighed altogether.

"Don't tell me you guys keep those things in this apartment" They really keep those things in this place? Where I was currently living in too?

"It's not like we keep all of those things. Just some of them" Namjoon oppa coughed like he was covering what he just confessed. Thinking that I didn't heard it.

"Next time I found it, I'll throw it all at once. No consideration boys" I clicque my toungue. They all groans except my brother and Jin oppa. "You guys want some drinks?" I stood up since my cup is almost empty and I'll just get more drinks with me. They all nods their heads for more drinks. I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed two bottles of cokes and when I'm about to walk back to the living room, my eyes went to Yoongi oppa.

He must be in a lot of pain. Maybe he'll understand once I told him about the reason I'm here. If the others can understand me, he's my brother. Of course he will but why does I feel like I was not ready for that? Yoongi oppa has secret too. He would understand me nonetheless. You shouldn't think so much about it Min Yoona.

"What are you looking at noona?" I was startled when suddenly Jungkook was beside me. His face was questioning me. "Looking at nothing. Help me with the drinks maknae" I assure him a light smile which he returns the same.

We were having fun but not too much since the guys will be having a tight schedule for tomorrow. They should have some rest. One after one walking to each others room to get rest and there's only me and Yoongi oppa left in the living room. "You aren't going to get some rest too oppa?" I look at him as I was laying my head on his shoulder comfortably as his head rest on mine.

"Tell me when will you go to sleep?" He asked me back. "I'm not sleepy yet so maybe I'll be here for awhile" I like how I was so comfortable resting like this with my brother. I feel like I don't want to get up. I want to be with him like this and let the time stop so that any of us would not get up and end this sweet little sibling's moment.

"If that so, I'll just wait until you're sleepy then. I would like to have some siblings moment like this after so long. Don't you agree?" Yoongi oppa switch into another movie. He put a soft blanket above our legs and make it comfortable. "I would agree no more" I feel like this moment is the best in my life. I totally forgot every numbness, every pain, every sorrow and every luckshit that had happened in my life for awhile. I feel like all of that vanish into the thin air. I felt so happy at the moment. So much happiness in my brother's embrace.

But nothing last forever.

"Are you asleep?" The person on the other line answered my phone call with a husk voice

"Are you asleep?" The person on the other line answered my phone call with a husk voice. It's like 3.00 a.m right now in LA while I was having lunch here at the campus alone. "What do you think? Of course I'm asleep but thank you now I was awake" Jennie groaned at the fact I disturbed her good sleep. "I was so bored here that's why I'm calling you right now" I heard her chuckles. So funny.

"Where's Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook?" Her voice sounds more awake than earlier. I bet she just sat up on her bed feeling more wakey wakey now. "The boys have a very tight schedules for this month. They will be having another comeback. They were preparing for it" I assumed she understood when she sighed apparently very clear for me to hear. "It's going to be so bored for you there. You're alone. How pity" and now she's making a joke by it.

"You're having fun now? Is that how you make yourself happy by making myself your jokes?" I snickered over the phone that maybe it's sounds prominent to her that I heard her laughing her butt off. She's so happy with it.

"Ah Yoon. I suddenly remember something" she stopped laughing. Her voice sounds ridiculously more serious right now. "You know your family has being very strange lately" she uttered which makes me gagged.

"My family my ass" I rolled my eyes at the mention of my family. I heard Jennie 'lol' at me through the phone. "I'm being serious you jerk. Even my father was talking about Mr. Min this morning. He said your father hasn't go to his office for a few days now. His secretary said that he's not doing well and took days off from work" That's weird. Mr. Min being Mr. Min, he wasn't the type to take days off from work even when he was sick.

That is another thing I hate about him. He was too workaholic. Just like father like son. I don't want to admit it but both my father and brother really are workaholic type of men. They prefer be at work rather than having enough rest at home but hearing what Jennie said ticking something inside of my mind. How's that possible?

"That's weird" I voiced out. "Your father ain't a person who would take days off easily. He don't have time to even celebrate your birthday too. And what? He was feeling not well? That's ridiculous" Jennie was only speaking out her mind. I am absolutely agreed with her.

"There's another thing that felt so weird to me" Jennie waited for my respond. "What is it?"

"Hyeri was off from campus too"

• Min Yoongi's pov •

I was in my studio checking up on few melodies and lyrics when I got a phone call from the company's reception counter. "Hello Mr. Min, there's a woman in her early twenties was searching for you. She said you guys are acquaintance" the worker on the other line spoke.

"May I know what is her name?" Maybe it's one of the song producers that I've been worked with.

"She said her name is Hyeri Min"