With Him series

With Him series:

• Memories with Him (Timothy Keith Buenzalido)

Rishlyn Lee met Timothy in her childhood days. He was so gentle and sweet. And so, Rishlyn fell in a very young age. But fate has its own plan. That night, she discovered she would leave Timothy. She doesn't want but she had no choice so she promised to herself,  she would definitely come back to where she came from and to his arms. But things would be same when she comes back?

• A Life with Him (Naveis Hans Fontero)

Veena Anthoinette Morales was orphaned at the age of 13. She had no choice but to live a life without his family and survive the cruel world she's in. In that age, she met a gorgeous human being she had seen in her whole life. She was hired by the man to serve him inside his castle. Little did she know, the man is preparing her for a life with him.

• The Jest with Him (Prosh Vale Hernaez)

"Ano? Kailangan ko maging clown? Ha? Bakit?"  Hushnah

"I did tell you to become a jest but not in a way you are thinking." Prosh

Hushnah Aurea Castañez is a province girl who left to find her life in the city. As expected, it was hard to survive especially to a new comer. But then, a gorgeous man came to help her by offering a job. And so, she accepted. The job? Well, she has to become a jest--manipulative and a cunning jest to accomplish an assignment given.

• A Battle with Him (Abrunieldo "Runiel" Fortez)

Kiarrah Mcbeth Lanzano was born in a middle class family with a simple life. Such a good girl she is. She does whatever her parents would tell her. And so, she is now in a world full of battles.

• A Day with Him (Ruskiel Rover Frial)

Wearing a mascot, Lorina Cad Versoza met a man in suit--the most gorgeous man she had ever see. But he was vexed by the looks of it. He just grabbed her wherever in the park and ask her whatever crosses his mind. In a day, she was his reliever.

• In Paradise with Him (Carixx Jazz Montillo)

In a place where everyone sees it a paradise, Jiha Kishna Vermin curse the world on top of the hill, under the night sky, where a falling star appeared--As if the world will collapse in fron of her. But then, in every storm, there's a rainbow. In her stormy life, Carixx Jazz came, her rainbow.

All Rights Reserved
©CatarinaTubiaz©EristinaLeyarouz
WITH HIM Series