Chapter I: Thinking About You!

(Warning: This story contains content that is inappropriate for some viewers and readers.)

Viewer The Discretion Is Advised!

Rated: 18+

(A/N: Just so you know this story is a sequel to after the events from "Paw Patrol: A Dirty Extreme Truth Or Dare Story!" if you haven't read it yet read it first before reading this one because it reveals spoilers from that story. I hope you all like my story because for the first time ever in history, Tuck and Ella will be featured in a love romance fanfic story so please enjoy everyone!!)

One early morning, Tuck woke up and was thinking about her sister Ella.

Tuck: Wow! We had a fun time with the Paw Patrol last weekend. We met new friends and made our love for each other stronger than ever before. I loved the Dirty Extreme Truth Or Dare we did with them it really was fun. But you know what.... I see my sister differently now ever since I fucked her last weekend on a dare and in a private room inside the Lookout. Do I really love my sister more than just a sister but as a mate? I do know this she enjoyed me fucking and having sex with her last weekend not once but twice and I surely enjoyed it too and.....

Ella: Morning bro, what are you talking about?

Tuck: Ah? I...Ah...Well...Ah?

Ella: Let me guess, you talking about me and what we did last weekend now aren't you bro? And don't you dare try to lie to me either because I know you already bro for a long time ever since we were born bro.

Tuck: I know! I know sis! I was just thinking about how much fun we had with the pups last weekend.

Ella: Don't forget the fun we had last weekend. Remember bro?

Ella then starts brushing her fur against her brother's fur trying her best to hit on him.

Tuck: Oh yeah! I remember that as clear as day!

Ella (Talking in a sexy tone): You know Tuck, I have been craving for you to fuck me and have sex with me for a while now ever since last weekend. How about we do it all tonight in my bed?

Tuck: I...I as much as I would love that I don't think we should because we are blood, we are siblings. Siblings can't fall in love with each other and/or have sex or fuck each other either. It's just I feel like it's just... just wrong for us to do you know what I mean?

Ella: Oh Really? Well, explain last weekend then bro.

Tuck: That's because we did a dare. Marshal dared us to do it sis! We were forced to do it!

Ella: Yeah, that's true. Marshal did dare us to do it. But that doesn't explain the fact after the game was over when we went to a private room somewhere in the Lookout before dinner was served and you fucked me and had sex with me in the room. Explain that one bro!

Tuck: (Sigh) Fine! You got me! Ever since we did the dare, I have changed every time I look at you now. Before I looked at you as my sister and nothing more than that, but now all I see from you now is not just my sister but a sexy hot female who wants nothing more but to be fucked and have sex with all the time. But that's not the point, the point is, I consider you now not just a sister to me but as well as a mate as well. A very sexy hot mate if I do say so myself.

Ella: Aw! Really?! You fell in love with me when we did the dare?

Tuck: Yup! I did!

Ella: Well, I love you too bro but way more than just my brother but as a mate too.

Tuck: I figured that! You never stopped telling me how much you loved it when I fucked and had sex with you that weekend. You know what Ella; I'm starting to get turned on right now.

Ella: Well then, what are you waiting for? Christmas? Fuck me!! And fuck me hard bro!!

Ella then shakes her ass near Tuck asking him to fuck her.

Tuck: Well, you asked for it!