Chapter V: A Shocking Discovery The Next Day!

The next day, Tuck wakes up and notices something different about his sister Ella and asks her confused.

Tuck: Ella? Ella? Wake up? It's morning!

Ella: (Yawns) Good morning my beautiful mate!

Tuck: Wait.....did you just call me "mate"?

Ella: Yes! I did! We are mates now after all right?

Tuck: Yes! You're right sis! That was a stupid question to ask you. Speaking of asking you a question, you look different to me?

Ella: What do you mean bro?

Tuck: What I mean is that you don't look the same like you were last night and the night before that. That's what I mean sis.

Ella: I don't get it. What do you mean? What are you talking abou....Wait......Wait a sec......

Ella looks and touches her belly which was bigger than it was before and makes a shocking discovery.

Ella: Oh.....Oh My god!

Tuck: What? What? What is it sis? Is something wrong? TELL ME PLEASE?!

Ella: I'm PREGNANT!!

Tuck: Wait.....WHAT?!!

Ella: Yes! We had sex twice and I guess you finally got me pregnant! We are going to be parents!!

Tuck: What?! Whoa! That's......That's......That's amazing news there sis!! We got to tell the Paw Patrol about this news right away sis!

Ella: Indeed bro. We should do that right now bro! Put them on the line please after all; we have pup-tags now that connect to them and we can also video call them too through them as well.

Tuck: I'm on it sis!

Tuck activates his pup-tag and contacts Ryder through it.