Chapter VII: A Devastatingly Sad Tale 9 Mouths Later!

Then 9 mouth's later; something happens that's shocks both Tuck and Ella.

Ella: TUCK!! TUCK!! COME HERE NOW!!

Tuck: On my way sis!

Tuck instantly stops what he was doing after hearing Ella and runs up the steps and enters Ella's room and sees her depressed and crying.

(Ella crying loudly)

Tuck: Ella? What's wrong?

Ella: Tuck! I..... (Sniffs) I had a miscarriage!! (Crying)

Tuck: Wait.....We lost the baby?!

Ella: (Sniffs) Yes! We did! Tilly wasn't moving and breathing! (Crying)

Tuck: I...I can't believe it! We lost Tilly!

Tuck can see that Ella was taking in all this hard and was in pain so Tuck leaned Ella on his chest with his arm on her shoulder comforting her to the best of his ability while tearing up himself. Then a few days later after Ella's shocking miscarriage, Ella had to give birth to her dead child and buried her in the backyard with a cross saying her name on it. Both Tuck and Ella cried for hours and then told the Paw Patrol what happened and they were shocked to believe what they were hearing from Tuck and Ella.

Skye: Oh My God! You lost Tilly?! (Sniffs) I'm so sorry for your loss guys! (Crying)

Everest: Wow, that's so sad. I feel like I want to...to...cry!! (Crying)

Tracker: ¡Guauu! ¿Tilly está muerta? Tilly is dead?! Wow! I'm sorry for your loss there Tuck and Ella!

Ella: (Sniffs) Thanks Tracker!! I really appreciate it a lot!

Ryder: Wow! I can't believe it! You had a miscarriage?! I'm so sorry for you guys! Are you guys going to recover from this?

Ella: (Sniffs Hard) I think so! It will just take a while before that happens. (Crying)

Tuck: This is a sad day today, we buried our kid in the backyard and we are grieving hard including my mate Ella, she is grieving this hard because she had Tilly in her belly for 9 mouths and after that she dies in Ella's belly! We can't take it! But we must try our best too even though it is hard too!

Ryder: Well, I hope you will be alright. We will give you some time to grieve for a bit.

Ella: (Sniffs) Thanks Ryder!

Ryder: No problem you two! You need it after all. You need all the space you need so don't worry. We understand that! We will call soon! Bye! Hope you feel better.

(Ryder ends the call)