Chapter 2 Getting to know her

Laura's P.O.V

"Come on! We are late!", while taking her hand both of us ran to the two empty seats behind. "So Emily, what subjects do you take?", I asked. "I take English, Mathematics, Science, Art, Literature and-" she was cut off by the teacher when he clear his throat. "Ehem, welcome to you class. I'm Mr Dickson. All of you this year will be having the same subjects. Your sitting arrangement is permanent. As for 2015 we will have a project name Memories of 2015. This project will start today and end September. You guys must fill in anything you guys do in school or after school. You can take pictures or write about him or her. You will do this in pairs" he said. I just stare at Emily for a moment. Her perfect body and and her hair the smell so good. Her perfume that just attracts me. She turn to me and caught me staring. "Do I look ugly or something?" she ask curiously. "Nope it's just that you are beautiful" I said. "Well thanks! You are beautiful too and cute when you blush"she said while smiling. Omfg did she say that I'm cute and her smile, just makes me smile.

Emily's P.O.V

"Well thanks! You are beautiful too and cute when you blush" I said. She just smile and I look at her face, she looks so beautiful. Two minutes before lunch I ask her "Laura? Do you want to sit with me during lunch?". She said" Yeah sure. I will follow you and seat with you forever okay?". "Aww so sweet!"and I pinch her chicks. Suddenly we make eye contact. I look at her lips. I was cut off by the school bell "Ring!!!! Come on let's go! L" I let go of her cheeks and she took my hand. During lunch we met Vanessa, Amy and Ellie. They are my soccer mates. "Laura, I didn't saw you last year in this school. Are you new?" she ask. "Yea I'm new here." she said. "So all of you are from soccer? All of you look so fit!". "Yea we are. So as Emily too". They exchange number with Laura. I didn't get to talk to Laura a lot as Vanessa and the girls talk to Laura every minute I tried to.

I will update as soon as I can. Hope you guys enjoy!