Chapter 6 The Starting

Emily's P.O.V

After I finish eating I put my plates in the sink and straight away went upstairs.

Me: hey baby

Laura: hey babe

Me: there's something I wanna tell you and I'm sure you're gonna be happy!

Laura: what is it?

Me: I told my parents and they accept me for who I am. So there's no need to be secretive around my parents or your parents right?

Laura: wow that's great. So we hold hands or kiss each other without being scolded hahaha

Me: of course cutie pie. Between what sport do you take? Tomorrow Wednesday and Friday we will have training.

Laura:I take soccer :)

Me:what! Are you serious? Hell yes! So I can be with you in school everywhere

Laura: yes. Babe you know your friends Vanessa, Amy and Ellie? Maybe we all can make a squad or something?

Me:oh about that. Hmm I think we should make a group like we can go to soccer together and eat during lunch together.

Laura: sure. Babe I think I'm going to sleep goodnight babe sweet dreams I love you so much

Me: yea me too. I love u more cutie pie

I off my phone and went to sleep. I stare on the ceiling thinking about Laura all the way. I can't believe she's mine. She is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her tomorrow.

Laura's P.O.V

I close the app in my phone and charge it. Before I go to sleep I ready my soccer boots and everything that is needed. After that I went to sleep. After nine hours of sleep,"ring!!!"the alarm clock sound. I wake up feeling happy and switch of the alarm. I took my shower and change into my clothes and saw my phone beeping.

Emily: hey babe you awake already? I'm awake. Guess I'm all early waiting for you. See you in school! Love you bye!

Me:I'm awake. Aww at least your early now. Love you too!

I went downstairs and greeted my parents "hey mum,dad". "Hey honey. Aww look who happy this morning"my mum said. "Haha mom I'm meeting Emily in school and I will have soccer training we her today that's all"I said smirking. "Make sure you don't hurt yourself okay Laura?"my dad said. "Of course dad"I reply. After that I finish my breakfast and went into my dad's car and he drove off.

Emily's P.O.V

Me:hey babe you awake already? I'm awake. Guess I'm all early waiting for you. See you in school! Love you bye!

Laura:I'm awake. Aww at least your early now. Love you too!

I finish showering,change into my clothes and go downstair to have my breakfast. "Good morning" I said. "Good morning honey. Your early today. That's good. What do you have after school today?"she said. "I will have soccer training with Laura, Vanessa, Amy, and Ellie"I reply. "Oh, Laura is in soccer? That's good for you" she said. After I finish chewing my food and drank a glass of milk i go outside and sit in my father's car. My dad went in and I press the window button as I saw my mum coming towards the car. "Honey you almost forgot you soccer shoe bag"she said. "Thanks mum, bye" I wave at her, and my father drove off. When I reach in front of the school I saw a familiar car. It was Laura. "Dad, that is Laura's dad. Do you wanna meet him for awhile?" I asked. "Oh what a coincidence. Sure" he said. "Hey Laura , and Mr Franklin" I said."oh hey Emily. Is this Mr Thomas? Nice to meet you" he said. "Yes I'm Mr Thomas nice to meet you" he reply. Our dad's talk for awhile and I reply "dad we need to go. Bye dad" i said. "Bye dad" Laura said.

Laura's P.O.V

"What a coincidence babe. Our fathers meet" I said. "Haha yea. Didn't expected it to happen" she said. We went to our lockers and I said "babe I miss you". "I'm right in front of you babe" she said laughing. "No I really miss you"I said. She close her locker and kiss me. I was shock. "What if people saw that just now?" I said. "Well you said you miss me so what am I suppose to do?"she smirked. She hug me and I hug her back. "Let's go to class" I said. "Okay" she replied. While sitting at the back Emily took my hand that our hands are interlocking. She smile and I smile back. While the teacher wasn't looking I decided to give her a quick kiss on her cheek. "What was that for?"she said surprisingly. "Well just a quick kiss that's all" I smirked. She give me the you so cute look and I chuckle a bit. After that it was lunch time she took my hand and we ran to the canteen.

Emily's P.O.V

"Cutie pie, I love you"I said. "Aww I love you too"she reply. Suddenly "hey you two!" Vanessa said. "You scare the hell out of me!"I said while letting go of Laura's hand. I smile and her and she smile back. "Laura will be joining us for soccer" I said. "Oh really? That's great. Welcome to the squad" Vanessa said. We ate the food and went back to class. When we sat in class the teacher clear his throat "boys and girls have you started on the project? I hope you have. I forgot to tell you that the ones who look and have the most chemistry in the pictures on writing will win a trip overseas". "Babe I think I would want to win so that I can go overseas with you" I said. "Really? I would want to" she reply. After class is finished we went for soccer training with Vanessa, Amy and Ellie.

The next update will be up soon!