NJ | Misunderstanding | 1

Fuck. It's him.

I scooted to the corridor, hiding from him. It was him, my stupid ex-boyfriend, who still obsessed with me. He would do everything to strangle my life.

Now that he knew about my relationship with Namjoon, he became furious, and yeah, I already knocked over into his game.

He forcefully kissed me yesterday and took the picture. I peeped again and I saw nothing, maybe he already left?

I touched my heart and let out a long sigh. I felt relieved.

"Hello beautiful, I'm here." He said behind me.

I turned around only to find him an inches away from me. I took a few steps until my back bumped into a wall.

"What do you want, jerk?" I snapped.

"You, obviously." He laughed.

"I have a boyfriend, and please move on Jae. I'm tired of you."

He banged the wall beside me that made my body jumped a little. I saw blood dripping from his knuckle.

"Yah! Are you crazy?!" I screamed, actually scared of this psycho.

Why there's no one here, help.

"You know what? Better I send those pictures to your boyfriend and maybe he'll leave you, oh I like that." He said between serious and mocking accent.

I gulped, my forehead began to sweat.

"I knew that your boyfriend also a little possessive and jealous right?" A smug smile plastered on his face.

"You're wrong, he's nothing like you, crazy psycho." I said with clenched teeth.

"We'll see about that." He smiled while his hand grabbing his phone from his back pocket.

My heart began to beat rapidly.

I tried to snatch his phone but he...

"Done! Happy breakup, baby." He crouched closer but I nudged his body harshly.

"Fuck off psycho!" I ran away from him.

I need to find Namjoon!

_

I swallowed my dry throat before entering his class. His phone was in his hand, his eyes wildly concentrated on the screen and that was the time when I knew that I was screwed up.

"Namjoon, your girlfriend is here!" His friend screamed and he looked at me...

"Girlfriend? I don't think I have one."

___

Thank you for waiting!