Chapter One:New friends?

Narrator POV

2 weeks before the first day of school

10:34

Christen and Julie sit outside of Loyola high in Christens car plotting their next move.

"Okay so once we jump the gate you have to pull the lever to lift the gate"says christen gripping the wheel while looking at the front of the school.

Loyola high in better words their schools arch nemesis.The two schools were going back and forth until Loyola high decided to break in and spray paint all over their schools mascot.Christen and Julie thought what's better yet than steal their mascot.

Christen sits and watches as Julie monkey climbs over the fence as she quietly creeps over to the front of the grate and pulls the lever.Christen slowly drives forward as she pulls into the schools parking lot grinning ear to ear.She parks the car and locks it as Julie jogs over towards her as they both walk towards the back of the school.Christen pulls out her phone and looks at the text message from Mallory.

Mallory Pugh was one of christens few friends outside of school.Mallory and Christen go a long way back as the two girls are practically sisters.Mallory hated her school almost as much as Christen did.

In the text showed the coordinates to where the key to unlock the schools gym were.christen closes her phone as she walks around to the side of the gym and sees a well familiar plant pot sitting by the door.She picks up the plant to retrieve the key tapped to the bottom of the pot.She walks back towards Julie with a smile and unlocks the gym.They both walk towards the pin were the oh so unlucky cow is sitting unbothered.Julie rubs her hands excitedly together as she opens the pin to wrap the rope she had around the huge heavy beast.Once done Christen and Julie hassles the cow around front to were christens truck is waiting oh so patiently.They strap the cow to the back of the truck.Once done they hear screams in the distance.They turn to see
One of the schools teachers with a phone to her head talking to the police.Christen gets a adrenaline rush to the heart as her and Julie quickly hop into the car and slowly reverse back onto the road as they hurry back down towards her house.Minutes into the ride they see red and blue police sirens in their rear view mirror.Christen hits the gas as she speed towards her house. As she speeds she accidentally hits a pot hole and crashes into the near by dirty road.Christen turns to look at Julie who holds the same terrified look as her.They both slowly unbuckle their seat belts as they climb out the car hands up.The cops walk towards Christen handcuffing her and Julie against her truck as they untie the cow in the back.They shove her and Julie into the back of the cop car and on the way to the station for interrogation.
Fuck.

Once at the station they get roughly pulled out of the cop car and shoved towards the doors of the police station.Once in Christen and Julie are put into a cell.They look at each over and back to the cop as he locks the cell.

"You two gonna be in here for a while before your mommy's and daddy's come lookin for you"Says the cop in the mocking voice.

Julie spits out towards him and yells a "fuck you!"before the smirking cop walks away.

Christen looks towards Julie with determination in her eyes.

"What ever happens we stick together right?"

Julie turns her head with a smirk of a smile "right"

Christen lays her head in the brick back wall of the cell and takes a deep breath.They were in some deep shit

————————————————————————
Hey guys hope you liked the first chapter of this story and have a good day or night. 👋