Chapter four:Powers

Christen pov

  Christen jolts  awake as she sits upright her bed.She looks around with curiosity on how did she get home last night.She walks into her bathroom to look at herself in the mirror before getting ready for school.

Narrator POV

  At school Emily is dishing her text books out of her locker when janelle comes walking up to her.She looks up at her before the girl roughly grabs her hand.

"I'm just going  to quickly snap your wrist"She bends Emily's hand at an awkward angle but it doesn't brake.Applying more pressure still no avail janelle gets frustrated before Shaw can do anything Emily hits her smack dead in the face leaving her on the ground.

The hallway goes quiet as Emily looks down at what she just did.
"YO!you just knocked the shit outta hinkle!"yells Ashlyn before laughing with the rest of the people in the hallway.

Near by Christen just walked into the school and lookin for Tobin.She walks around the school until she finds her standing next  to the locker room lookin at her phone.

"Hey I need to talk to you"says Christen as she grabs tobins hand gently as she leads her out on the soccer field.
"Am I crazy or this is crazy right"says Christen looking out onto the field.

"This is very crazy"Tobin says lookin down at her phone once more before looking back I to christen green gray eyes."I sleep all day yesterday.Also how the hell we even get out of the crash"Christen nods at the information.

"How about we all meet up after school today at the mine of course?"Christen says as Tobin gets up form the bleachers.

"Sure see you then"Christen waves a bye before going on with the rest of her day.

Hours later after schools over Christen finds Emily waiting by the schools front doors.They nod at each other before turning in the direction of the mine.

"My mom went ape shit on me the other day after what happened to the van"Emily says as she kicks a pebble on the sidewalk.christen  brings her head up to look at her.

"You been experiencing weird stuff lately too?"Emily nods as she kicks another pebble

"Hinkle tried to break my wrist this morning but for some reason it wouldn't snap.Then when she was about to hit me a punched her in her face hard as shit"Christen laughs at this new information.They walk in silence before reaching the mine.They walk into to see Tobin standing there by her car.She looks up from her phone to see them walking towards her.she puts her phone away to greet them.

"You guys ready?"They all nod before hearing a voice in the distance.

"Us too"They look to see kelley and Alex walking towards them.They all greet each other before hiking up in of the mountains.Once at the top they all pull out their crystals from their pockets.

Tobin begins to speak"you have a coin we have a coin how about we all just chill for a moment and talk"Kelley smirks as she runs and jumps over the huge gap between them and another hill.They all open their Mouths in gasps as she gets up perfectly fine.

"Later!"says Alex as she jumps as well over the huge gap making it safely too.One after one they all jumped over the huge gap.Once there they all look at each other with grins before busting out laughing.

They walk farther chatting with each other"so like how do you think this is going to workout I mea-"Alex is cut off by falling into a hole in the ground.They all rush over towards her and hear a splash at the bottom of the hole.They all look at each other before looking down.

"GUYS!"alex screams from the hole"Come down here!"Kelley goes first as she pumps her self up before jumping.Emily watch's as her body hits the water besides Alex.Then goes Tobin who doesn't even really care the fake she's plummeting hundreds of feet into a hole of unknown.That leaves Christen and Emily behind.Emily looks nervous as she looks down in the hole.

"Uh i think I'm going to pass on this one I have a fear of heights"Christen smirks before pushing her in first then going in after her.

They all make it down there safely as they all swim around the area."Welcome to the club!"screams Alex as the two make it down there.

They roll their eyes as They all swim around as Tobin dives underneath the water.She goes deeper and deeper until see reaches a glass lice wall.She sticks her hands through the water wall she swims back up towards the surface.

"Guys come check this out"They all turn to look at her as she swims back down.All five of them followed her as they sink further and further down.Once Emily reaches the wall she puts her hand through to feel dryness on the other side
She pulls her whole body through and falls down onto a dirty area.She turns her head to see tunnels leading to a huge open area.She starts to feel woozy as her vision black and all she hears is a scream.

Darkness

——————————————————————
Hello guys hope you are liking the story so far.If you have Any questions my
snap is :Daddychill1236
Hope you guys have a good day or night and ✌🏻