ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ!!

"There is nobody else, just you and me"

***********************

By just_zoella_park

Author's Note:

Hi! This is a message from the writer of this story. I hope you are having a great day even during this pandemic time that we are facing right now. I know that sometimes or most of the time, we are suffering from boredom because we are stuck in quarantine which means we need to stay home to be safe and do our part during this pandemic.

But it doesn't mean that we are going to be like this all the time. It gives us the opportunity to spend some quality time with your family and try something new while you are stuck at home.

We will get through this together, Always think positivity not negativity, and let's pray that this will be over so that we can go back to our regular and normal lives.

And if you have nothing to do at home and you love reading stories, read stories here on Wattpad so that you can relax and relieve some boredom at home.

I always wanted to become a story writer ever since I was a little kid and during this pandemic, it gives me the time to try to become one. 

So please support me as my journey to become a story writer is about to begin and this story "Just You and Me!!" is my first ever story that I made here in Wattpad so I hope you will like the story.

That's all that I am going to say. Stay safe and positive, stay at home, wash your hands daily, and always be healthy because we are together as one no matter what. 

Bye! :)

- just_zoella_park ( writer )