chapter six : drama

~brittan's POV ~

Trayquan broke up with me for that trix oh heck naw imma whoop her tommorow we gonna see who gets him.

~ CECE'S POV ~

SO I WAKE UP TO MY alarm clock which always got me agitated . I went to the bathroom and did NY hygiene thing. I was done so I went into my room . I chose my outfit when I was done I took my sister's car . well I know what you guys are thinking I'm only thirteen but I drive well my sister taught so she don't gotta drive me but only thing is I have to watch out for cops is there going to ask for ID .but I got to school and saw Brittany . She said so I heard your fast behind trynna take my man he don't want you he want me so back off . I said " we'll look who talking sad because you sleeping with some other boy last time I checked and what I heard of and now you're over here claiming him to be yours when he gets taken like no bish u back up , you know what you're not worth my time" " number one he gonna put you as a sideline so no bish shut the f up u lil slu* u shouldn't be talking look at u , ya don't look good look how u dress . And oh yea everybody can see u don't have a mom to take care of u and yea imma whoop u let's  go." She said that .

I said " well your saying he gonna put me as a sideline but how come he was talking to me last night flirting with me and telling me how he gonna break up with me and yasss we can get it pop pin like let's go bish . She punched me in my face I punched her than took by the hair and body swung and body rocked her and she hit the wall I punched her 6× times and kicked her in her stomach 4 times and got on her and starting punching and punching and pulled her hair and and her weave came right out I started laughing and got off before I knew it I realized there was a crowd chanting my name . Next thing I heard was get to class and you principal 's office
       Authors notes Bruhh CeCe whoop that ass though like she got of pop pin. And in the next chapter your gonna see what Brittany does to  try to get trayquan back . Like Brittany is not letting trayquan go like never . She is gonna try as hard as she can but your gonna see that CeCe is in the middle and doesn't let. Brittany does anything and is always around to here what Brittany is planning .