Chapter 3

My POV

"Hey buddy , so I need to find a job would you happen to know any places?"I asked. "Mmm......let's see , I'm looking at the paper right now and there are three options , a janitor in a school , dishboy at a resturant and a night guard at a pizza place."he replied. "Hm." I said. "What is the pizza place called?"I asked. "Uhh...Freddy Fazbears Pizza."he said with a bit of worry in his voice. "Hm , okay , I'll go with that." I said hanging up the phone. I got my ressume and got in my and drove off to this place. I didn't know the address but apparently I didn't need it because the resturant consisted of bright colors , what kind of resturant is this?" I asked myself. I got out of my car and shut the door and I walked to the doors and when I opened them , Holy.....Shit. Kids screaming and playing , pizza being thrown about and with the animatronics singing on stage made it no better. I walked to the managers office and told him the position I wanted to take. "You're hired."he said. I got pretty suspicious at this point , he hired me that fast? "The security office is right down the east hall but you can take the west hall if you want to."he said. "Thank you." I replied. I walked out of his office and walked into the security room. The office looked like a dump as did the rest of the place but if I wanted some money , I would have to deal with it. I sat down and I looked around the room and my eyes landed in a poorly drawn human with a something I don't know what it is but it was a rust color. Suddenly I heard a sound that sounded like metal screeching. It stopped for a moment. An animatronic fox popped up out of no where in the doorway. "NIQUE TA MERE!"(means "fuck your mother" in french. The fox came in and got on one knee in front of me and asked me if I was okay. "I.....I'm fine...."I said breathing heavily. "Me didn't mean to ye scare like that lad , me was just trying to say hi."he said. "Well , how come you screamed?"I asked. "Me have a broken voice box."he replied. "W-what's your name?" I asked. "Me name's Foxy , Foxy the Pirate , ARGGGGG!"he said. "My name's Drew."I replied. "What's that on the wall by the way?" I asked. "Picture of me with one of me fans when they were younger."he replied. I observed the drawing a bit longer and I found it familiar and then a few seconds after that I remembered. "That-that's mine."I said. "Hm?"he asked in reply. "The picture that's me in the picture and........that's......you...."I said. "Wait , Drew-Drew Hale?"he asked cocking his head. "Y-yeah."I replied. "I remember ye , ye was a big fan , I was practically your hero , ye wanted to be brave like me."he replied. "Yeah , I did." I smiled. "You were a good kid , you weren't like the others lad , see ye was the one who never really liked any of the others , ye seemed to like me more , when the kids would bully you , you came walking over to me with your head down and crying."he repied. "You didn't have to be like me , ye went the opposite direction of everyone else , even though they teased ye , ye still wanted to be my friend."he said. "Wow , I really liked you that much?" I asked. "Yeah , the manager thought ye had a crush on me for a while."he said chuckling. "Really?"I asked. "Yeah."he said chuckling a bit more.

12:00 am

I have no idea why they need a night guard nothing wrong here.

1:00 am

Okay maybe they do need a night guard because the Bunny just moved out of it's place and is now in the dining area.

2:00 am

The bunny is now in the west hall and is terrifying me so I think I'll close that door.

3:00 am

Now the chicken is on the move and is in the east hall so I think I'll close that door and now that Bonnie's gone I can open the door to the west hall.

4:00 am

Foxy came running down the west hall so I left it open for him because I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

5:00 am

1 hour and my shift is up for now I'll just keep talking with Foxy and he invited Bonnie so I assume he's not going to hurt me.

5:30 am

Bonnie came in and sat down next to Foxy , he chatted with me and the pirate fox. And what I saw next was astounding.

I know cliffhanger! I'm so cliche but you probaly already know what he's seeing.