Chapter 5

Bonnie's POV

I woke up next to Foxy , his nose was buried in my fur , it was adorable. So , pirates do have a soft spot. I thought to myself. It was almost time to get back to our place on stage but I didn't want to wake up Foxy , he was so CUTE! I feel like such a school girl. "Foxy."I said shaking him lightly. "Ughhhhh."he replied. "Come on pirate it's almost time to get back to our spots." I said. Still , all I got was a moan in response. I had no other choice did I?

I lifted him of the floor and I carried him to pirate cove.

6:00 am

We were in our spots when the manager walked in. He was chatting with Drew. I easedropped on there conversation and they were talking about Foxy. "Sir , can we bring back Foxy?"he asked the manager. "No , absolutley not."he said in a stern voice. "Come on , I brought my son Micheal up here just so Foxy could meet him."he said. "You have a wife?"the manager asked surprised."No he's adopted , I have a husband but that's not important , Foxy didn't hurt my son , infact he gave him hug when he walked up to him."he said. The manager sighed. "Alright , but if anyone gets hurt , it's your responsipility."he said sternly again. "And also , let the others and Foxy move around during the day?"he asked again. "Alright."he said huffing. He walked up to the stage and set them all to the mode where they were allowed to move. When the first round of kids and parents walked in , Bonnie greeted them , Chica served the pizza and Freddy walked around telling jokes to the kids and Foxy , he was getting quite a bit of attention. "Arggggghhhhh , welcome to the Pirate Cove , ye are invited in but if ye break the rules , ye shall walk the plank."he remarked to a group of 3 kids. "Whatever stupid pirate , you're nothing but a robot , you have no feelings. Foxy's ears went down at the insult while the two misfits walked off , one stayed. A little boy with short brunette hair and brown eyes. He had a bandana atound his head , an eyepatch and a hook over his hand. "Eh mate."the boy remarked. Foxy's ears perked up and his golden eyes shined as he glared at the youngling. "Don't listen to them they don't know what they're talking about , you're a brave pirate and you're strong and I wanna be just like you."he remarked. "What be ye name lad?"he asked the little boy. "Wolfe , Wolfe the Pirate , ARGGGGHHHHHH."he replied. Foxy attempted to smile and chuckled atvhis response. "Well Wolfe , ye don't need to be like me , you stood up for me and to me , that's brave."Foxy replied rubbing Wolfe's hair. "Fwiends?"Wolfe asked. "Yes lad." Foxy replied. He knekt down and let the youngling jump into his arms and hugged him tightly but being careful about the hook.

12:00 am

Foxy's POV

Me went back to the pirate cove happy today I GOT TO HAVE INTERACTIONS WITH KIDS! Of course I wanted to choke those to misfits out earlier but I resisted it. Bonnie walked in and congradulated and gave me a kiss. He was sitting next to me on my bed so it was a bit awkward. "So , what now?" Bonnie asked. I got up and threw him onto the bed and I pinned him against it. "Foxy w-what are you-"he said getting cut off. "I think you know what."Foxy replied smirking. He then kissed Bonnie and pulled away from his lips and got up in his ear. "Ye know , I can make that dream of yours come true."he whispered. At this point he had his erect robot member out so he wasted no time. He inserted his member into Bonnie and he started twiching and letting out moans. "F-f-fuck-YOU Foxy."he said blushing. "No Bonnie , fuck you."he replied thrusting harder. "Ahhhh."he said. "F.....Foxy....."he said as precum began dripping off his dick. "H-h-harder!"he practically weazed. Foxy did as he said and then he blew his load. "Wow Bonnie , is ye a first timer?"he asked. "Y-yeah."he said biting his lip.

So yeah , SEX! Sorry I just had to and no , when I named my son Micheal in this story I am not refering to Mike Schmidt I just like the name Micheal :3 but I really hope you liked this one because I am definutly iffy about this one so comment and tell me what you think.