Getting Ready.

Stars POV

I Saw janna and tom walk in and i greeted them "hey tom hey janna"I said"sup" "hey"

said janna and tom "marco go make us some nachos" i said "ok" replied marco as marco entered the kitchen i said to janna and tom"how long have you guys been dating" "about 1 month,how about you and marco how long have you guys been dating?"said janna "we have been dating as long as you guys acctually so yeah about 1 month" "Nachos are done marco said from the kitchen marco came out of the kitchen with the nachos and some drinks and placed them on the coffee table and they started to watch a movie called "The Shining" We Were About Half Way Into The Movie And I Was Falling Asleep So I Cuddled Up To Him And Layed My Head On His Heart To Hear His Heartbeat And Quickly Fell Asleep.

Marcos POV

I Was Watching The movie and i suddenly felt warmer i looked Down to see star hugging me and she was sleeping i looked over at janna and tom and they were not asleep so i just decided to fall asleep.

Toms POV

"didnt they invite us over and they fell asleep" tom said he looked over at janna she was asleep under his arm snuggling against him and tom slowly fell asleep.

Time Skip

tom,star,marco, and janna woke up.

Jannas POV

I noticed that i slept under toms arm and i blushed he noticed and said "your blushing"i replied"no im not" and he replied"fine your not blushing" i said "well we better get goin"i said tom star and marco and me and tom went to the front door and star and marco said there goodbyes and then we left.