Chapter Seven

She was extremely clueless, stepping into the hallway, not knowing where to go. She couldn't go in the direction they left in, that was for sure so she took to the other direction in hope of escape. She was shocked to see women dressed like nurses roaming the halls as she ventured further into the unknown. She found a closet filled with their attire and got to work dressing like them. Immediately after she stepped out in her blue scrubs, she mimicked the nurses' movements until she found herself an elevator. She stepped inside and hoped to God that they kept their cars in the basement as she pressed that button.

Her entire body shook when she thought of her current situation. Why was she even here? What did they want from her? She was so lost in thought that she didn't notice the camera in the elevator or that the elevator had reached the basement. Quickly snapping out of her mental panic, she ran into the basement. She was right. They did keep their cars in the basement. She approached car after car, checking if her luck had run out yet. Luckily, it hadn't and a car door finally popped open. As if it had been waiting for her, the keys were in the car and no one was in sight.

Not wasting any more time, she quickly drove out of the basement with persons running after her shouting profanities at the thief that stole their car. As soon as she made it beyond the basement, she was happily greeted by her father and his thousands of armed men. She couldn't escape now.....she was surrounded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I must commend you, daughter. You slipped through my fingers quite easily. You'll be one sly scorpion. I love the sound of that" her father remarked as he stared at her in awe.

She was tied to a chair in a much larger, open room and he was sitting on a similar chair across from her.

"It's time" her father said before he searched her for the knife he had left behind then used it to cut through her ropes. He placed the knife on his chair then he left, not even sparing a glance back. Large men came from everywhere shortly after and began racing towards her. This was why he left her that dreadful blade. He wanted her to fight.

Before she knew it, adrenaline threw her fear behind her. She was taking down men with her blade just like her dream insinuated she would and she felt amazing....