Chapter 7

Alice's Pov.

After everyone started to settle down for the night, Gavin and I walked upstairs. I silently stopped at my door before turning with a smile.

"Thank you for everything today." He looked confused and stepped forward to trace his fingers around my waist before hugging me.

For such a big man, his movements are always so gently with me. I gladly accepted his hug and rested my head on his chest.

After a minute or two we slowly pulled back from each other. I put my hand on my door knob and was about to turn it when Gavin spoke up.

"Will you sleep with me tonight?" My heart jumped and I nodded like an idiot before going to open my door.

"Where are you going?" His voice was cautious as if I was possibly rejecting his offer.

"I just have to grab some clothes to change into. Actually, it'll be easier if I just get ready in here and I'll meet you in your room when I'm done." I turned on the light as I entered the room and turned around with the door half open.

"I'll see you in a little bit, mate" I said making him smile. I closed my door and quickly took a shower.

Usually, I take my time when I shower but I was too excited that I was only in there to do the necessities.

I brushed my hair along with my teeth and applied lotion to my body. I changed into a pair of sweat pants and a large shirt. I made sure to choose my own shirt rather than another one of my brothers.

After I was all ready I turned off all the lights in my room and made my way to the next floor. Walking down the hallway towards his door was dark but when I opened the door a lamp was on.

I shut the door and faintly heard the shower running from Gavin's bedroom.

I saw a small light in a wall socket so I turned off the lamp and switched that on instead. I think he just left that on for me so when I came in it wouldn't be dark.

I slipped into Gavin's bedroom and saw the bathroom door cracked along with steam reflecting against the lights inside.

The shower turned off and I heard Gavin start to move around.

I felt a little awkward standing there but I didn't know if he had a particular side of the bed or if I should wait in the other room.

I bit my lip and thought hard about what to do when the bathroom door swung open. Gavin stood in only a pair of black boxers that made the tattoos on his skin stand out.

Water still fell from his hair but he brought a towel up and shook it through his blonde locks.

"Do you have a certain side of the bed?" I asked from my spot by the door.

He looked up and his eyes slowly traveled down my body. I don't know what he was looking at because I definitely didn't go for a cute look.

"No, it doesn't matter to me." I nodded and walked towards his giant bed.

I pulled back the comforter and got under. Gavin shut off the bathroom light and slid in next to me.

I looked over at the clock and saw that it was only eleven in the evening. I'll be up for a few more hours before my body decides I can sleep.

I laid down but gasped when a warm hand went under my back. The surprise made me arch off the bed a little and this gave Gavin the opportunity to pull me closer to him by my waist.

I smiled and turned so I can tuck my face into his neck. He hugged my body closer to his while traveling his nose up and down my neck.

Flashbacks of the night before went through my mind again but his hold was completely different.