Season 2: Free From The Past

"So what are you planning on doing now?" Caell ask as he continued to chew on his rare cooked steak, slicing through the meat. I looked at him.

"Khal said I should let them meet, that I should let Ethan and James meet" I sighed and leans on my seat. he looked at me confused

"at pumayag ka?" he chuckled, I bit on my nails and starts thinking again.

"you're obviously contemplating. May I ask, anong kinalaman ng Khalil na yan sa desisyon mo? if you're not ready then don't force yourself. Ikaw pa din ang mother ni Ethan but lets agree he has a point. eventually Ethan and James will notice similarities. Ethan is getting older and he will wonder about his dad....why isn't he with his dad, his real dad" Caell snickered probably finding the situation messed up.

"my decision..... I don't want them to meet but Ethan deserves to know..... but what should I tell him? that his dad and I had an affair?" she sighed and expresses fear as she imagined his son judging him.

Caell smiled and fixes his posture " I must say you did a great job raising your son, Kath. he might question it but he's intelligent and he loves you so much, there's nothing more greater than that" he grabs the glass with the red wine and shakes it lightly and the aroma of the wine danced around his nostrils. "the finest wine they have.....authentic....let them meet. judging from the shit you've been through. you and James deserve the reconciliation"  he said and drank the glass of wine and puts the glass that emptied to the table.

"thanks, Caell for being there for Ethan" she smiled.

"syempre naman. Hindi man ako ang pinakamaganda niyang tita atleast I'm the most thoughtful and the baddest bitch out there" he smirked and stood up

"well, I believe its your treat" he chuckled and waits for Kath to stand up, as they both exit the restaurant and head back to their own places.

"Are you sure you can drive?" Kath asked, Caell smiled and stared at his friend and nodded. "I am pretty sure I can baby, ingat Kath" 

"ingat ka din Caell, I'll book an appointment when I meet the right one" Kath smiled.

"You did, he's just....already married" Caell smiled, looking back as the parking valet pulled his car. he got in as Kath waved her hand. 

"Wag kang mag alala pare, akong bahala kay Ethan" agad na binuhat ni James ang  batang kanina pa nakangiti  simula ng makita siya nito.

Ngumiti naman si Yeri at inabot ang kamay ng bata na anak ng kaibigan niya. "Behave Ethan, don't go far from Tito James okay? your mom will be worried if something bad will happen" agad naman sinaway ni Khalil ang asawa niya at ngumiti. "Sigurado naman ako na malaki na si Ethan, he knows what to do, right buddy?"tanong ni Khalil dahilan para tumango at tignan siya ng bata

"Wag kayong mag-alala iingatan ko siya"sabi naman ni James sa mag asawa, ngumiti ito at nagpaalam na. "dadalhin ko na lang siya sa bahay ninyo" tumango naman si Khalil "salamat pare" agad naman umalis ang mag asawa at hinayaan ng magkaroong time ang mag ama para sa isa't isa.

"let's go first and buy the ticket" James smiled and heads to the movie theater.

Ethan smiled and looked at his Tito James. " thank you for coming with me Tito James, Tito Sam never liked movies, he said books are always better" the kid formed a sad face. "Thats why we never bond with movies" 

James smiled and looked at Ethan moving closer to the cashier " its true that books are the best but movies are to, it brings imagination out of the books and amuses us" Ethan smiled widely as the thought of her mom comes to his mind "mom is a movie director, she also said that. she said she needs to be away sometimes and go to certain locations so she can bring life to her movies and the watcher's imagination" 

"Your mom really does sound amazing" the man blushes as he remembers the girl's lips on his dreams, soft and pink. it was so kissable it makes him go hazy

"Tito James, the line moves" agad naman bumalik ang binata mula sa kaniyang mga imahinasyon.....o alaala. "pasensya na Ethan" tumawa naman ang binata at agad na bumili ng ticket para sa kanialang papanoorin na movie.