Big Time Girls (Chapter 5)

Taylors POV

I stopped dead in my tracks. Why the hell was James in front of my locker?! I was trying to figure it out when he started walking towards me. Why the hell is he walking towards me?! When he reached me he said "hey". I was to shocked to say anything for a while but finally replied "hey...". He said, "what does your friend think of me?" What the hell. "Well uh...she kinda hates your guts.."

 he kinda looked dissapointed. Wow. I can't wait to tell Morgan about this. "well, I'll uh...just be going now....Kendalls looking for ya" was the last thing he said before walking off.

Morgans POV 

Taylor came up to me looked like a combination of shocked and confused. "Whats wrong..." I said. She just looked at me for a second then said, "James just asked me what you thought of him." What the hell?! I looked at her shocked. "Whatd you tell him?" I said. " I told him you completely hate his guts. He really looked really dissapointed." OK, I admit i dont totally hate his guts....but still. Hes a total manwhore. "Then he said-" she was cut off by Kendall who said "hey ladies". 

We both turned to look at him. "What do you want" I said. " to talk to taylor...". "Why?" said Taylor.      "Because I want to.." 

"Well spit it out" she said.

" Well..."

"Come on!"

" I know im dating Jo...and you hate her guts..." She glared at him impatiently. "Will you please be my friend -.-" We stared at him in total disbelief. "Uh....sure...." We were still looking at him in total disbelief. 

Kendalls POV

I was hoping she would say yes. I've got this all planned out. I smiled and walked off while they stared at me in shock.

Taylors POV

Oh my god. What the hell. Why did he want to be my friend?! Why did I say yes?! Ugh. I turned to Morgan. She was staring at me in total shock mode. Probably wondering why i agreed to be his friend. "Why the hell did you say yes?!" She said. I just shrugged. 

 Then  I walked with her to our bus, thank god it hadn't left yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Yay! Last chapter til tomorrow, maybe. Can't say for sure. I wrote this one! x3 I think I fixed all the missing K's.  No clue. If you missed it first chapter....GO READ xXxBrokenXStringsxXx A Slave to Love(Vampire Love Story) ON QUIZILLA!!! 

Vote us and Fan us! 

xXShadowKatXx & KittehKittehMeow