Chapter 1 : The dreams

As our king Rene slept he dreamt of everyone he lost.

Rene's POV
"Mummy please wake up. "The 5-year-old me said over my deceased mother "I need you, "I said as the healing Mage came over to her body "Prince..." they had said sadly"She has passed on, "they said as I move to the next memory of my brother 6 years later.

We had been playing when he had suddenly pushed me into a wardrobe nearby as I heard him speak "where were you sent from" a then unfamiliar voice said "mayella" snapped the voice "I was sent by Princess Maribelle" I then heard a scream of pain coming from brother. After there was silence, I came out and saw my elder brother's dismembered body on the floor in front of me. My father the king then burst through the door I then said "I'm going to massacre mayella's royal family "I then made a whole arsenal of weapons a paper for me making my stuff ready to wipe out mayella. I then made them float and teleported to mayella and destroyed every noble family leaving only the youngest son and daughter alive who was 3 or 4 at the time leaving only Maya the youngest daughter of mayella's royal family.

Moving onto the next lost. After my coronation as the crown prince at the age of 18, it took one year for my father to die of a Basteria which was a disease that crushes one's lifeline which was impossible to cure. By the time I created the cure he was already gone. After his death, I was crown king of karma.

3 years after my coronation I had conquered the world. I cleared most of the corruption in the world I raised the youngest daughter or son of each and every one of the 195 countries into fine kings and queens and made it possible for girls to inherit the head seat of their house making all people equal. I had my own child a boy named karma because I felt he had been sent by God just as the first king felt about this kingdom. But as all seemed peaceful, the corrupted noble that had escaped from my sweep had revolted we put them down the only casualty we had was my beloved wife, Queen Matra, and upon learning this I screamed as my hair colour change from platinum gold to crimson red. My eyes from gentle lilac to misty silver. My manner of speech now sounded cold and desolate. I no longer showed any emotions and thanks to that I had gained a god-like power, the power to create magic and unlimited mana but after that, the only person who understood me was my son.

No matter how many times I go through my past pains, I never wake up unless woke like I was in another world.

**Hi author here I just want to say that this is my first time writing also please don't hate or I might lose confidence to write**