Part 15: You're our friend

They know I used to be a villain. You were twitching with nerves. Mr.Aizawa and you were walking to class. Everything was basically healed thanks to Recovery Girl and a bit of your quirk. You only had a hairline fracture in your right bicep. Recovery Girl mainly focused on your vocal cords, decayed left arm, and your 3 broken ribs. You guys stopped in front of the door.

"Everyone take a seat! Homeroom is about to start soon!" Iida yelled.

Typical Iida

"But you're the only one standing!" Everyone yelled back. Mr.Aizawa open the door and walked in.

"Morning." Mr.Aizawa said.

"You're back already Mr.Aizawa!" Everyone was in shock.

"Glad to see your doing well sensei!" You took a deep breathe and walked in. Uraraka immediately lunged to hug you. You flinched, still not liking unexpected hugs, but didn't make a move to push her off. You looked over at Mr.Aizawa and he nodded at you. You made Uraraka let go of you, and walked in front of the class.

"Hey..Guys" You managed to say. Yesterday you were practicing talking. Half of them looked shock that you actually spoke, while the other half didn't.

"My name is (Y/n) Shigaraki. I used to be a villain formally known as Hemophilla." Shocked gasp rang through the classroom. They knew you were a villain, but they didn't know you were a notorious villain. You looked out the side windows.

"I...I didn't talk to you guys, because I didn't....trust you guys. I thought...that you guys would hate me...I also thought that I was going to be a villain after Tomura found me...But I never..." You started to cry.

"...I never felt this warm feeling in my chest before..." You grabbed your shirt with your left hand.

"I've...never felt such kindness from anyone...So thank you..." You gave a weird, not praticed smile with tears rolling down your face. Yaoyarozu chair scrapped the floor and she stalked over to over. Everyone tensed, not knowing what she was going to do. She embraced you, and everyone relaxed.

"I'm sorry...After the USJ I tried to turn everyone against you..." She cried.

"It's...ok..ay" You rubbed her back.

"No, it's not. And one day I'll make up for it." She said and sat back down. You bowed to your class and took your seat.

"Now back to homeroom, your fight is far from over." Mr. Aizawa said and everyone tensed.

"Our fight...?" Bakugou questioned.

"Don't tell me..." Izuku trailed off.

"More villains?!" purple boy said.

"UA's sports festival is fast approaching!"

"That's so ordinary!" Everyone shouted. You looked around confused and raised your hand.

Now I can actually ask questions!

"Yes (Y/n)?" Immediately you asked.

"What's a sport festival? Is it a class? Big test?" You questioned and everyone either death panned or dropped to the floor.

"You can't be serious?!"

"Have you never watched one!"

"How do you not know what a sport festival is?!" You look around and scratched your head.

"Is it that popular?" You questioned.

"Our sport festival is one of Japan's biggest events! The Olympic's used to be the world's sport festival, but it began shrinking in popularity after quirks were introduced. And as far as Japan's corcerned, what's taken it's place is the UA's sport festival! Anyhow, the sports festival is your greatest opportunity." Mr.Aizawa said.