Part 59: New Move

You were on your floor again.

I need to do the thing I did yesterday...You focus in on Momo's room again. You see the blood flowing through her veins and feel the fast beating of her heart. Blood lightly tickled down your nose. You could feel how the way her blood was moving she was pacing. You moved onto the floor below you. You feel the water moving in her room. You locate Uraraka and also feel her blood running across her veins. You tap the mellowed beat of her heart on your leg. She was laying down on her bed.

What does this mean? You got up to talk to Momo's room. You knock on the door.

"Yes?" She questions through the door.

"Momo can I talk to you?" You asked. You heard shuffling and the door opened.

"Come in, come in. Sorry that it's cramped." she said and ushered you to sit on her bed.

"Do you need anything?" She questioned. You inhaled.

"Yes...I think I just discovered a new part to my quirk." You told her, and she nodded.

"Don't find this weird..." You trailed off and she urged you to say more.

"I was in my room praticing my quirk and...I could feel the blood following through your veins and the beating of your heart..." You said and she blushed.

"Then I tried it on Uraraka and her heart beat was slow and calm." You continued.

"Do you think it's natural to still be discovering parts of your quirk?" You questioned and looked at her.

"I think so, maybe tomorrow ask Mr.Aizawa about it. He could tell you some answers." She told you and you nodded in appreciation. She reached a hand towards you, but drew it back into herself. Her eyes darted to the left before staring at you again.

"Hey Momo, are you alright?" You asked her. She looked shocked but collected herself and gave you a very big forceful looking smile.

"I'm fine, why are you asking?" She questioned.

"When I felt your heartbeat earlier it was very frantic and beating quickly." You stated. She sighed and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I was thinking about the internships and I was..." She trailed off and looked to the side slightly. You titled your head at her.

"I still feel guilty for what I did after the USJ incident..." She said. You sighed.

"I said it was all right." You stated firmly. You rocked backwards and looked at her ceiling.

"Plus you made me clothes for the sports festival, you did save me during summer, and you just tried to help me." You said with a shrug. She smiled.

"(Y/n)...How can you forgive people so easily?" She asked with a sad smile. You looked down in thought, your eyes slightly narrowed. Your fist slowly clench till your nails dug into your hand, before you released your hand into a relaxed position.

"I'm not sure...I'm not as forgiving as you think." You said with a slight frown. She titled her head at you. You closed your eyes and faintly heard the screams of terror and feel the fearful eyes leering at you.

"I used to be a villain remember? I...I couldn't be forgiving during those times." You said looking away.

Only four months ago I was a villain....She embraced you tightly. You felt your shirt beginning to dampen.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry for what happened to you." She said holding you tightly. Her shoulder were shaking slightly.

"I just can't imagine...Why...How could your mom do that?" Momo said flabbergasted.