Part 30: Recuse Race!

After two days they remove the breathing tube. Then you were monitor, but you were showing no sign of symptoms, so you were released from the hospital. You still had a bandage around your chest. The doctor told you if you are having a hard time breathing for more than 2 minutes, then immediately go to the nearest hospital. When you got back home, you were just resting. The school was the next day. You sat at the edge of your bed and started to breathe.

Timeskip - Next day of school

You were walking to the class room to hear laughing.

"FOR REAL?! No, but for real bakugou?!" You walked into the class room and saw Bakugou. You chocked on your spit and started coughing. You inhale deeply and start coughing.

Breathe. Breathe. You clam down.

"Yo don't laugh I'll fucking kill you!" Bakugou yelled. You last down on your desk.

"Nice hair style." You told Bakugou with a smile.

"Shut up!" Bakugou snapped at you and his hair pooped back to it's natural hairstyle. You saw Izuku, Shoto, and Iida and walked over to them with a smile.

"Hey guys, how are your injuries?"

"(Y/n)! You should be less concern over our injuries and more concern over yours!" Iida yelled. You blushed.

"Yeah...How's your lungs (Y/n)?" Izuku asked in concerned. You smiled.

"Well sadly I can't do anything like running, exercising, or using my quirk for two week, but I'm fine...." You told them.

"I also can't do anything to stressful either." You sighed.

"...are you four!" Kaminari randomly shouted at us. You hummed.

"Dude yeah the hero killer!" Sero yelled while being strangled by Bakugou.

"...I was worried for you..." Momo said next to us.

"So happy you're alive; no joke, that's the most important thing!" Kirishima yelled. You shallowed hard, and the boys looked at you.

I almost did die...You shot the boys a look that said 'Don't-tell-them-I-nearly-died.'

"They said that they got rescued by Endeavor! That's the No. 2 hero for you!" Someone in the class said.

"...Yep. Rescued." Shoto said very quickly.

"Yeah." Izuku added while looking to the side.

"And none of us got to hurt." You added.

"Well, I read on the news: the league and the hero killer were connected. It's scary to think what would happen at the USJ if he was there..." Ojiro trailed off.

"Yeah he was pretty scary butttt did you watch the video Ojiro? I dunno if it was the conviction or something. But did you think he was kind of cool, too?" Kaminari said. You looked at Iida worriedly and put your hand onto his shoulder.

"Kaminari...!" Izuku said.

"Ah! Iida...I'm sorry," Kaminari apologized quickly. Iida looked at his injuries hand.

"No, it's okay. He certainly was a man of conviction. So I can see why people might think he's 'cool.'" Iida said, you were still looking at him with worry.

"However he choose to his cause by use of a 'purge.' And whenever beliefs you have that and that alone is in error. And so in that order, too, that many people like me may not therefore multiple. I shall proceed towards the path of a hero anew!" Iida said.

"Now take your seats class is about to begin!" Iida told you all.

"That's the Iida I know." You smiled while taking your seat.