Chapter 4

On an eerie forest, one man strives to seek vengeance in exchange for his soul.

"With this, i can finally take vengeance upon that wreatched group."

With enchanting an ancient spell, he was then able to summon up to 3 powerful entities into life at that forest.

*ring*

"hello?"

Jake was helping with their moving towards manila when dutuer called. It was also the day after the incident, which also made paperwork move faster.

"hello jake, this is dutuer speaking."

"oh, hi mr president. What can I do for you now?"

"actually, its nothing very important, but I think that you should have an award or something for your service."

"wow, even though im just a civilian and new to the military--"

Dutuer cuts him off, "i know. even though I also know that im responsible for all those accountable deaths from your lightning strikes."

"sorry to have you make the tough decision mr president."

"i could never get used to tough and on the spot decisions. Hahh.."

"Again, sorry--"

Dutuer cuts him off, "dont be sorry, whats done is done and all we can do is move on. Anyways, the video of you fighting against the kraken already went viral online."

"Yes, even my sister cant believe i fought something as the kraken at lake lanao."

"You said its just going to be mermaids."

"I also said that there was a second stone that they just bought."

"Oh, you could have also just waited for--"

Jaje cuts him off, "but sir, the kraken ate the mermaid queen, which made it unbeatable by any explosion. Since it will just regenerate."

"Why do you think so?"

"According to a japanese legend i know and watched, if one eats mermaid flesh, they will become immortal."

"So which was why you made the sealing off of lake lanao an importance right?"

"Yes. We dont know what might happen to them if they just eat mermaid. And speaking of eating, my family even had calamari last night. Talk about coincidence."

"Haha, yeah.. and There have also been pictures which almost captures your face by the way. It would just be a matter of time before they might know."

"I see. And has the bait been bitten yet?"

"nope, not yet I guess. There has been no news yet about it."

"good, we keep it that way."

"and so i have a proposition.. this is going to sound contradictory coming from me, but i will need you to show up in camera."

"So it has come to that. the decision came pretty early by the way."

"Yes, we could have also brush it off like always, but thinking about your familys safety made me think otherwise."

"I agree, you may never know when the americans might try to make me come or defect to their country."

"I think that the americans are too proud to do that."

"We will never know, might as well count the possibilities."

"I agree to that. On that note, i would like to invite you to an awarding ceremony after you get here by tomorrow."