Part 1: War on Zaia

//the scene starts with a damaged HumaGear running away from A.I.M.S.

A.I.M.S Soldier #1:"There he is!"

A.I.M.S Soldier #2:"We must exterminate this HumaGear"*equips RaidRiser*

RaidRiser!

Hard!

A.I.M.S Soldier #1 and A.I.M.S Soldier #2:"Jisso!(Install!)"*press the button*

RAIDRISE! Invading Horseshoe Crab!

//the two A.I.M.S Soldiers transforms into Battle Raiders and starts to beat and tear the HumaGear up.

Damaged HumaGear:"N-n-NO! Please! AA-AAA-a-AAAAHHHHHHH-"*gets his head ripped from his body by Battle Raider*

Battle Raider/A.I.M.S Soldier #1:"The HumaGear is eliminated Mr. President"

//A white figure with a sword walks and confronts them.

Battle Raider/A.I.M.S Soldier #2:"MetsubouJinrai! But it's white!"

Battle Raider/A.I.M.S Soldier #1:"Identify yourself! Are you with MetsubouJinrai.NET? "

Ryusuke(Obscured):"I'm Ryu(Dragon),I'm the white death of humanity"*his eyes started to glow red*"You have fallen into my trap"

Battle Raider/A.I.M.S Soldier #1:"WHAT?"

//the alarm blares as the gates closes and then a white figure draws out Hunting Megalania Progrise Key.

Venom!

Ryusuke(Obscured):"Henshin....."*inserts Hunting Megalania Progrise Key into ForceRiser and pulls the lever*

ForceRise! Hunting Megalania! Blo-Blo-Blo-Blood! BREAKDOWN!//a white figure transforms into Kamen Rider Shuryo and starts to massacre them,with scene showing only bodies of Battle Raiders blown off with their blood splattered on the walls and grou...

//a white figure transforms into Kamen Rider Shuryo and starts to massacre them,with scene showing only bodies of Battle Raiders blown off with their blood splattered on the walls and ground and the screen fades to black.
//the cuts to Aruto competing Gai in Workplace Competition and then shows a mysterious Time Jacker arriving at World of Zero-One

Long ago,A Time Jacker named Narika has come to invade the World of Zero-One after the death of her older sister Finis at the hands of Zero-One and Zi-O,She has turned the president of Zaia Japan Gai Amatsu into Another Thouser and erased most of the Zero-One's power including the Metal Cluster Hopper Progrise Key,Gai successfully bought Hiden Intelligence and proceed to recall and destroy all of the HumaGears,Aruto meanwhile tries to start a business of his own but were raided by the A.I.M.S, Now under Gai's control,All of Aruto's hope seems to be tarnished and the world fell into dystopian world with many people using the Zaia Spec and very little or no resistance,Meanwhile the mysterious team of robotic Kaijins known as Robo-Xer chases after Narika for reason she has caused from their home world,World of Robo-Xer.

//the Zip Portal opens up and the Robo-Xer X3(except Ryusuke) steps into World of Zero-One,where it is now dystopian world after Zaia takes the control of Japanese industries,Joe looked in disbelief of what Japan has become upon arriving altered World of Zero-One.

Shalam:*tries to transform with no success*"Damn it! We can't transform into our Kaijin form! There's something that is jamming our ability to transform into our monster form!"

Joe:*takes his sunglasses off*"Mother of god! What the hell happened to the industry of Japan? Why are many people wearing ear pieces on their glasses?"

Albert:"I was gonna say the same but apparently there's a same company in Germany"

Aurora:"Then it's a worldwide company with many branches on each of our countries except for some"

Lek:"Good thing that my people in this world will not buy this cheap-looking spec glasses,I heard that it flops really badly,Those thing are shit"

Joe:*hears an distant mob noise and yelling*"Wait guys......I heard something,Let's go of what the fuck is going on right there!"

//the Robo-Xer X3(except Ryusuke) quickly rush in and see many people started to pelt Aruto with tomato,rocks and eggs, much to Shalam disbelief and anger inducement.

Man #1:*throws tomato at Aruto*"Get out!"

Man #2:"Get outta here! You lesser president!"

Woman:*throws rocks at Aruto*"Stay away from my children!"

Kid:*throws large stones at Aruto*"HumaGear are monster!"

Shalam: "Crap! We can't watch and stand like this,We must do something!"

Joe:"Then we have kill one of them,Ryusuke does that whatever he finds a riot"

Aurora:"No! We cannot!"

//Joe,Aurora and Albert began to argue and debate of what to do with those people.

With Joe,Aurora and Albert arguing over the choice of dealing the pillory with Ren and Ming watching it in disbelief,Shalam was about to take his knife from his pocket but a mysterious figure in hood beckons him to come and so he did,The figure gives him the Blazing Monkey Progrise Key and points at the man with his Raidriser in his hand,telling him to steal it from that man.

Naki(Obscured):"Take that man's Raidriser and use that power you want to transform"

//Shalam decided to steal the Raidriser from a man and successfully took it away from the man,this caught the attention of the few while most were still pelting Aruto,The fat guy and a rapper punk(both of whom are from Zero-One ep 29) and few others turns on Shalam.

Fat guy:"Hey! You think you can get away and save that guy? Do you know that those HumaGear took our job? They're now fuckin scrapped for good!"

Rapper punk:"Yeah! Screw the HumaGear! We don't want to see them on our town ya know?"

Shalam:*listening to people speak negatively about HumaGear*"Then why would you pelt someone like him who didn't done anything wrong?!"*his voice slowly gets distorted and monstrous*"Those robots called HumaGear have the same rights as people and the real monster are you people!"*puts Raidriser onto his waist*

Fat guy:*lights Aruto's handkerchief on fire and drops them*"I'll like to see you fucker try to stop us!"*equips Raideriser and draws out Punching Kong Progrise Key*

Rapper punk:"Monster? Us?"*equips Raideriser and draws out Lightning Hornet Progrise Key*

Power!

Thunder!

Fat guy and Rapper punk:"Jisso!(Install!)"*press the button*

RAIDRISE! Punching Kong! Enough power to annihilate a mountain.

RAIDRISE! Lightning Hornet! Piercing needles with incredible force.

//both fat guy and a rapper punk transforms into Punching Kong Raider and Lightning Hornet Raider and is about to walk towards him,Shalam stands there as his anger has taken over his mind.

Shalam:*driven mad*"I'll kill you all! I'll kill you all! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL! I'LL BE THE HEAVEN'S WRATH!"*activates Blazing Monkey Progrise Key*

Molotov!

Shalam:*inserts it into Raidriser!*"Kaijin Change!"*press the button*