Part 2: One must fall

//the scene starts with A.I.M.S Soldier guarding New ZAIA Enterprise Headquarter.
//Kamen Rider Shuryo and Kamen Rider Jin(Burning Falcon) were hiding against the walls,trying to plan on the attack.

Kamen Rider Jin/Jin:"Is that what you're gonna do?"

Kamen Rider Shuryo/Ryusuke:"That's what we're gonna do,Reduce those A.I.M.S. Soldier down to quarter"

//Kamen Rider Shuryo and Kamen Rider Jin started an ambush and slaughters A.I.M.S Soldier down to quarter,with few of them survives and runs to report to Gai,both Kamen Rider Shuryo and Kamen Rider Jin disappeared from the scene of onslaught.

A.I.M.S Soldier:*runs into the office room*"Mr. President! There was an onslaught on the headquarter!"

Gai:"Yua,Show me the footage from the camera..."

Yua:"Yes sir"*opens and shows the camera footage*

//the footage shows Kamen Rider Shuryo and Kamen Rider Jin ambushes the New Zaia Headquarter but it got glitched and omitted,Gai looks in concern while Narika knows who to blame.

Narika:"Those riders must've been from Anti-Zaia Movement,Since Jin was seen helping with Aruto to recover the HumaGears"

Gai:"Then their hideout must be destroyed from any further protesting,I will not let the conspiracies go through,It must be definitey 1000 destroyed,Yua! Find their hideout...."

Yua:"Yes sir"*leaves the room*

As Yua leads the ambush,One of the HumaGear,Mamoru saw them coming ahead of their HQ and he and Ren quickly rushes to them,Meanwhile Yua and her squads arrived at Anti-Zaia Movement Underground HQ,Ready to start the assault on them.

Isamu:"From what Shalam has committed and transformed into Raider,Were you guys a robot like HumaGear or a human"

Aruto:"Please tell us"

Joe:"Then we'll tell with this"*removes his right arm skin,revealing the working mechanical arm making a lot of noise*"We're more of monster....."

//Aruto,Isamu and Izu looks in horror as they see Joe's robotic skeleton arm.

Joe:"We're considered to be cyborg since our death and demise,Our lives were dystopian from the start and from now,We're slowly overthrowing it thanks to Ryusuke's vigor and sense of morality,We're nothing but a fucking ghost in a robotic body...."

//Ren and Mamoru quickly rushes down stairs to warn them as the A.I.M.S have arrived.

Mamoru:"Sergeant Fuwa! The A.I.M.S have arrived to raid our hideout!"

Isamu:"What!?"

Joe:"The hell!?"

Ren:"Yua is here and leads the attack,She must've been ordered to raid our HQ for no good reason!"

Albert:"Then all the repaired and recovered HumaGears must be protected while we must fight!"

Aruto:"No! I have to fight! I have to fight to protect Izu and others who needs them!"

Joe:"Because of the presence of Narika,The Another Rider will likely prevent you from becoming Zero-One again,There has to be another way to get through"

Isamu:"Here's the plan: Tegu and others will have to barricade the door,Joe and Lek will have to use ShotRiser and SlashRiser to transform,We'll fend those Raiders off"

Shalam:"Hell! I have these thing to transform,I can only transform into my primitive Kaijin form by anger!"

Joe:"Then i'll be the one to transform it,I'll show those fuckers that we're monsters among them"

//the scene cuts to A.I.M.S Soldiers about to breach the door,Tegu puts the strong door stopper and holds it to prevent the door from being busted by force,Isamu and other rebels arms themselves while Mamoru,Little Assasin,Oyakata and Bingo equips the Zetsumeiriser Nova,ready to become Rebel Magia,Joe and Lek takes the ShotRiser and SlashRiser and takes the available Progrise Keys,then Shalam equips Raidriser.

Isamu:"Just wait for the signal from Joe!"*listen to his earphone*"Yua......What the hell are you doing?!........"

//the A.I.M.S bust the door open and Yua ordered her squads to hold fire.

Yua:"Freeze! This is A.I.M.S,Who are you guys!...."

Joe:"Not a HumaGear nor a human..."*puts back his right arm skin and then transforms into Bat Semi-Kaijin*"We're monster from another world......"

Gai*speaking through communication*:"Kill them,They're invasive people to our world"

Yua:"Yes sir....Attack!"

//A.I.M.S Soldiers open fires at them as they're ordered by Yua,Tegu protects the rest with SWAT shield while Joe shoots the A.I.M.S Soldiers to death with Neo Desert Eagle and Lek manipulates the bullets into shooting at them with his magnetic hands as his nails glows red and blue,Mamoru,Little Assasin,Oyakata and Bingo inserts their Zetsumerise Key into Zetsumeiriser Nova and transforms into their Rebel Magia form and fights against the A.I.M.S as they transformed into Battle Raiders.

Yua:"Disposing the reactivated HumaGears"*draws out Fighting Jackal Key*

Hunt!

Isamu:"I won't let you go through Yua! I'll beat you till you're awaken over and over!"

Assault Bullet!

//Isamu forcibly opens the Assault Wolf Key and opens it and inserts it into ShotRiser while Yua inserts Fighting Jackal Key into Raidriser.

Overrise! Kamen Rider! Kamen Rider!

Isamu:"Henshin!"*pulls trigger*

Yua:"Jisso!(Install!)"*press the button*