Master

M.J. leaned against the large trunk of the tree. She had been waiting for her proxy, Christina, for a while now. 'Where is she?' M.J. thought. She flipped out her phone and dialed the number. No response. Now she knew something was wrong.

M.J. dashed through the forest, looking for any sign of her. Nothing. M.J. started panicking. M.J. was now at the edge of the forest. The light of the moon shinned high above, revealing M.J.'s pale face and black cat ears and tail. Her long black hair was slightly tangled from lack of brushing. A squad car zoomed by, causing her to hide deeper into the woods.

She couldn,t let them see her or she'd be killed on the spot or put in jail for murder. She made a break in the other direction before he could notice her. She kept running until she was in the middle of the forest, alone. As she sat on the forest floor, a loud moan came from her left.

In hearbeat, she stood up and ran towards the noise. When she arrived, Christina was facing away from her. M.J. walked over her and saw the damage that had been done. A large gash lay a across Christina'a abdomen. M.J. knelt down and carefully inspected it. She let out another moan. M.J. stroked her hair and whispered "It's ok. I'm here now."

M.J. then took oft her sweat shirt and wrapped it around Christina'a cut. "M.J.?" Christina said bearly in a whisper. "Yes?" "I think we should stay at Cheyene's. It's a lot closer." M.J. didn't respond but went towards Cheyene's house.

When they got there, Christina was asleep in her arms. M.J. took a deep sigh. She never got along with her cousin after the incident. It took a while, but she finally knocked on the door. There was a click from the lock and the door creaked open. Cheyene looked at M.J. for a second before letting her in. "Where'a the first aid kit?" "It's over there in the closet." Cheyeene mumbled half awake.

Afteh fixing Christina up, Cheyenne sat next ot M.J., fully awake. "What happened?" "I don't know. I asked her to go deliver a messays because the Internet was down and she never came back." Cheyenne hugged her cousin as M.J. tried not to cry. "Its all my fault. I shouldn't have let her out alone, I'm a horrible master." Before Cheyenne could say anything, Christina woke up and looked up at her from her master'a lap. "No you'really not. You are the only reason I'm not dead. You could've been someone who watched me jump but you didn't you grabed me and stopped me. " M.J. looked like she was about to argue but Christina silenced her with kiss. "You're the best master and girlfriend I could ever have."

M.J. smiled. "And you two are the only reason I am." She said, looking at her scars. Cheyenne and Christina hugged her. "Come on you two, you both need some sleep. You can have the spare bedroom upstairs." M.J. carried Christina up the stairs bridle style and placed her in the single bed. M.J. then slid under the blankets and wrapped her arms around Christina. "Master?" "Yes?" "I love you." M.J. kissed her forehead. "I love you too."

:) hope you enjoyed it. If there are any errors, could you please tell me. My tablet won't cooperate with me :/